• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Die Game

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Okay, so I have this idea for a game that may/may not fail.

Here it goes: Come up with a ridiculous prediction for how the next person to post is going to die!

The person under me is going to die by falling off a speeding narwhal.

The person under me is going die by being hit by a Semi that is being driven by the Incredible Hulk (I smell a reference).

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
The person below me will die due to rapid quick jabs in the left scabula by ficious Wombats of no maximun strength and supreme magnitude. The Wombats will then sell their individual hairs on the internet claiming that they are from David Bowie. After their hair supply is exausted they will begin to sell said person's teeth, claiming that they hold magical properties of epic proportions that will grant the user unimaginable power giving them the power to swim in the ocean with the skill of a dolphine and dig through the earth as easily as a mole. Once the Teeth supply is exausted they will dump the body in an elephant graveyard, hidden in the mysterious South African Forest.

..................... The bar has been set.

The person under me will die because they mistakenly and foolishly believed that they could engage Parker Lewis in battle and win. What they failed to realize is Parker Lewis can't lose. A deadly mistake.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
The person below me will not care about reading this and Chuck Norris will kill them if they don't read thisor read the above post that Trio the Punch posted.

The person under me will die by being hit with the QuadLaser. I mean, they'll need to give it a minute, but it'll get there...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
The person under me will die, because, according to the Rules of the Internet, Rule #11 states that all of your carefully placed arguments can and will be ignored. Therefore, your arguments as to why you should live (or die for that matter) will be ignored and we will sentence you to death for no reason.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
TPBM will die because the Tardis burns and is about to explode. Daleks are invading and decide to fight a war against the cybermen and trap the PBM and get them in the mid of a heavy fight with 10 million guns and bullets and all target at TPBM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom