• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You as the opposite sex

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
What Would You Do if You Were the Opposite Gender?

(sorry if there is a similar thread, and I didn't post this in the MD because I trust you guys to be mature)

If you were the opposite gender what would you do? I don't know what I would do. It depends on how hot I am ;)

Seriously though, I don't think I would change that much. I would live life like I normally do but I would be a girl instead of a guy.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
I think I'd be gay. Seriously, i'm not all that into girls lmao. But if I think about it, it'd be kinda awkward to be a guy who loves to eat and shop at the same time(I love those cheese covered pretzels you get from the mall)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well this thread has been seen in GD before and I posted in it ;)

But, that was a year ago. This is now. If I were a girl, honest I would be touching myself all day in the privacy of my own bed. Just poking at my skin, biting my arm, running my hands through my hair...yeah, I'm obsessive with girls as you can see. Of course, I'd still be into video games as I am now (I just can't get rid of them), but I would touch myself a LOT.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Well this thread has been seen in GD before and I posted in it ;)

But, that was a year ago. This is now. If I were a girl, honest I would be touching myself all day in the privacy of my own bed. Just poking at my skin, biting my arm, running my hands through my hair...yeah, I'm obsessive with girls as you can see. Of course, I'd still be into video games as I am now (I just can't get rid of them), but I would touch myself a LOT.
Same here i just didn't want to sound like a perv

bunny

birb overlord
I'd probably just be... a normal... dude. I've often wondered if I'd still straighten my hair... Because I have really curly hair when I don't straighten it. I also wonder if I'd ever get a buzz... I cannot STAND buzzes on guys... Why would you get that much hair cut off? It's practically like being bald...

But yeah, for the most part, just normal guy stuff. Whatever that is...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Same here i just didn't want to sound like a perv

Who says you have to touch no no square areas if you're going to "touch yourself"? Why does it have to be perverted? Answers: no one and it doesn't! I know girls who are totally obsessed with themselves. Granted these girls do touch their private areas in front of the world, but they also flex their muscles and rub their cheeks and all that stuff. I don't know why or how people think you have to be perverted if you were the opposite gender ;p

silly stereotypes

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
But yeah, for the most part, just normal guy stuff. Whatever that is...

Normal guy stuff is hormone raging about girls. ;p

As for what I'd do, I actually talked to one of my friends in school who said he had a dream about going to a parallel universe where all of his friends were the opposite gender, including me. He said I was obsessed with SS Link and wanted to marry him. He also said that besides that I wasn't much different from how I normally am. I still loved Zelda and anime and I had the same personality. He also said I had big "assets".

So yeah. I guess I'd do all that stuff. Whee

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
He also that besides that I wasn't much different from how I normally am. I still loved Zelda and anime and I had the same personality. He also said I had big "assets".

That actually sounds pretty correct; aside from being a girl/boy, an opposite gendered you wouldn't necessarily have a different train of thought altogether. It's fun to envision yourself thinking totally differently as the opposite gender but let's be real: why would your mental state really change? At best you would have to worry about girl problems every once in a while, but that's about it. Also, it's "personalities" not "assets". -.-

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Buzzkill Mode: Activated

It's probably very unlikely you would spend your time looking at or touching yourself if you were the opposite gender. Do you spend a lot of time touching yourself as it is now? Why would that suddenly change if you were the opposite gender? The idea that you would look at yourself nude or touch yourself all the time comes from the fact that you are attracted to the opposite gender. It's like an extension of wanting to have a girl in your arms; if you were one you would hold yourself. But if you actually were the opposite gender then it's not just your body changing but your mind as well. Boys and girls think differently and don't call that sexist because, come on, it's true. If you were a girl then it's likely what you are attracted to would be different and so the idea of running your hands all over a female body may not be as enticing.

I use the modal of possibility there because I'm not going to rule it out entirely but if you were the opposite gender to what you are now the chances of you being totally different, personality-wise, are probably higher than you think. It's a more complex question than just "I'd be exactly the same but spend a lot more private time in front of the mirror."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom