• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinn, can you do shiny mew? It's one of my favorite pokemon.

ShinyMew.jpg

I also have a close-up of the face, cus I really like the eyes in this one (it's huge so I'm linking the image, not embedding): http://puu.sh/5Vqa
I'm considering making some visual guide on how I paint eyes, idk why, I absolutely love that part in every painting I do.

Also, check this out: http://bluegardevoir.deviantart.com/art/Improvement-259487361
That's from my deviantART page, a comparison of this new Mew painting to a REALLY old one from 2007 (that's around when I first started digital painting). Oh gawd, it hurts my eyes looking back at how I used to draw @_@

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
can you draw the moon from MM? :puppy:
That's...a bit out of reach for my painting style ._. (lol I think this is the first time someone requested something from me that I legit do not know how to paint) Sorry.

Anyways, before I get more people asking me to draw random things, keep in mind that I do not formally accept requests. The last few were actually all things that I was either already planning to draw anyways, or was planning on doing something similar. So yeah, if you request something and I just don't do it, don't feel bad. All it means is that I just didn't get the right inspiration, or had another project in the way.

Kybyrian

She already drew Charizard. And I though Mew was supposed to be pink?

"Shiny" is a Pokémon term. It means a Pokémon of an abnormal color. Mew's shiny form is blue, just like Charizard's shiny form is black. She thought you meant shiny Mew as in the Pokémon term for shiny since she's a giant nerd.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Awesome! Reminds me of my shiny mew... And no! It's not hacked you pokemon freaks! It's called soft resetting on World's Edge Island for 8 days! Anyway, nice job Xinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom