• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I swear I'm just letting the art flow out of me like a waterfall right now before I get busy with my summer schedule next week. Gots 2 requests that I've finished that I may show here later and another request in the works, some art project I really should be doing and still haven't started, and then all manners of personal for-fun art without rhyme or reason. And through all this I've noticed that I have been SERIOUSLY neglecting practicing with an actual physical pencil and paper. Way to forget your roots Xinn -_-

So yeah, this isn't really a painting, it's just pencil linework for the sake of practicing pencil linework (I realized I had seriously forgotten how to even DO pencil linework and thus struggled with my eraser for like 20 minutes straight), and I did it at like...1 am going off of nothing but a gallon of tea so I'm not entirely sure what I was thinking while drawing it. But I think my mind was going somewhere off of the tangent of "what if ZD was an actual physical medieval community?" So uh...yeah...this is basically a fantasized self-portrait. I may add color later, idk, I always think color ruins my pencil lineworks.

ZDme.jpg

Funfact: my hair is actually that long XP

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Xin I hate you sooo much, you have all this art talent, and I don't have any! You didn't share it. Anyway, you are so blessed with your skills. I wish i had a quarter as much talent. :(

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I've had several requests in the last month...8 so far to be exact. Since summer is keeping me busy I can't draw for myself very much right now but I still try to keep on top of requests. I'm gonna share two of them right now, and I'll share more later on.

Lokomo Byrne (or Staven) - requested by germ1137
germ1137-lokomoByrne.jpg

Axle the Chu - not so much a request so much as a half-joke-half-request that I took anyways for Axle the Beast
AxletheChu.jpg

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Welp, dug up a sketch I had thrown together a month ago and decided to work on it. I don't really know if this piece will ever reach the coloring stage, let alone post-editing and whatnot, but I figure hey, lineart took me long enough, may as well show it off.

GhirahimLineart-2.jpg

lolstockposemimicry. But that's the beauty of art, it's perfectly legit to learn through mimicry :>

EDIT: *is now playing around with composition of the face...I fail at expressions*

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Try editing his eyes and his smile, he's a bit more sinister than you drew him (not that I can do better) but looks awsome so far, i've seen so many Ghirahims on devART with the wrong colors, so please color him right! (why should I ask, everything you do is perfect!!)

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Try editing his eyes and his smile, he's a bit more sinister than you drew him (not that I can do better) but looks awsome so far, i've seen so many Ghirahims on devART with the wrong colors, so please color him right! (why should I ask, everything you do is perfect!!)

The eyes are really off now that I look at it. *Goes to edit repeatedly* Expressions are a weakpoint of mine XD But I think it looks better now. Or maybe not, hard to say, he looks funny without the purple rings under his eyes, but that's a coloring thing. I'm really tempted to color him now. There needs to be more time in the day :/

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Xinny these drawing look great! Especially Zelda! She's my fav! I love all your drawings! *faints of all the greatness in Xinny's drawings* Mind if I can call you Xinny?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hmm, still looks awsome can't wait for the colored version, are you the Blue Gar- something on DevART?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
BlueGardevoir yes, very old name, old account, you can go way back and see how bad I was when I first started with digital art XD

I'll get around to coloring Ghirahim eventually. In the mean time, here's two more old requests I did last month:

Minun - for a friend of mine from school.
Jason-Minun.jpg

Ballet - requested by and based off of Meego
Meego-ballet.jpg

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
A series of pokemon paintings I did a few weeks back for the site Pokemon Dungeon, which in case you are not aware, is a Pokemon walkthrough site in the making run by Hero of Music and staffed by several other members of ZD's fine community. Yes David, I'm totes advertising for you :3
Zenox-Spinarak.png

Zenox-Ledyba.png

Zenox-Bellsprout.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom