• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Doodles

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Ok, so, I haven't actually drawn stuff for...8-9 months now? I'm rusty. Very rusty. I figured it's about time I get back into an old hobby. After pulling out SAI and dusting off my old tablet, figured if anything was gonna motivate me to keep drawing, ZD will. I had a couple other art threads, but those were an old age and old art, not gonna necro them for this.

I also figure if I'm gonna find the motivation to keep drawing again, I'm gonna need some critique. Been stagnant and riding on my own limited visions for too long, can hardly see my own mistakes anymore, so hit me with your best.

IMG047a_zps57d9f0aa.jpg

Link and Linkette? I have no idea. Did that just today, hand hurts soooo much. Digital lineart is THE SINGLE MOST PAINFUL THING I've ever made a hobby out of. Lined over a pencil drawing. Considering coloring it, dunno if I'm gonna.

I also found in my folders some stuff I was trying out with "vectoring" (you know the pen tool in PS or the linework options in SAI? That kind of stuff, very crisp). I seem to remember really enjoying that stuff soooooo...

linework-ser_zpsc108244a.jpg

Charmander.png

Oooh, also found this:
rematch__by_bluegardevoir-d4xkwfb.png

Not even that good, but I like it cus it's a redo of a really old work from 2007 (spoiler'd because holy crap it's ugly), proof that we're always improving.
Wanna_battle__by_BlueGardevoir.jpg

I had some more small stuff I found in my folders, I'll post them later when I have some more new stuff to show too :/

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I love the Link and Linkette drawing. It looks beautiful and amazing. The Pokémon drawings also look amazing. Great work, Xinnamin:yes:

Austin

Austin
I think you should draw a bear, a dog, a jellyfish, a tortoise and a moose having a party.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
They look cool, especially that last pokemon one. But I like the old one better than the new one, lol
Oh really? lol Why is that out of curiosity?

I love the Link and Linkette drawing. It looks beautiful and amazing. The Pokémon drawings also look amazing. Great work, Xinnamin:yes:
Thankies :3 Pokemon art never gets old for me.

I think you should draw a bear, a dog, a jellyfish, a tortoise and a moose having a party.
Go away .____________________________________.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
newyearsralts_zps71c11d6c.jpg

Baby New Years Ralts can't decide if he's too late for Christmas or too early for New Years. He's just a baby, give him a break ^_^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom