• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xinnamin's Gallery

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
So I'm delving into the realm of digital painting and other arts and figured that I'd make a gallery/graphics thread like so many others.

Most of them are too big to post directly, so I'll link to all the big ones:

Niko (digital painting): http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2639

Midna (lineart and some flat colors): http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2633

Zelda (lineart): http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2636

Aryll (digital painting). I like this one so much I decided to post the actual pic directly.
attachment.php

And just for fun, here were two earlier versions of my signature before I combined them into my current one:
LoZbannerZeldacopy-1.gif

LoZForumSignatureBanner-1.gif

Please critique. :)

Also, yes, I am willing to paint simple avatars or signatures if you're patient (as I am a busy girl), though I must warn that backgrounds and inanimate objects are not my forte. However, if you simply must have a custom drawn/painted graphic I'll probably be able to help. Please PM requests as I tend to miss requests if they're posted here.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Thank you so much once again, for the amazing sig! I really love it! It's exactly how I pictured it! Thanks!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You are good, I like your art and style. If you ever have the time to make something for me, let me know...I could use a good avy, or something else.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Thanks. The Midna Imp and Zelda ones are done with pencil and paper and scanned. Everything else was digitally painted with Photoshop. I can't color without a computer. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks. The Midna Imp and Zelda ones are done with pencil and paper and scanned. Everything else was digitally painted with Photoshop. I can't color without a computer. :P

Now I know why you can't color without a pc. Perhaps this is the reason:

Anyway, I drew Rad on a piece of paper like I said I would. The pic was not bad, I showed it around to my relatives and they said it was awesome. I didn't believe them but that is not the point. I drew Rad and colored him with color pencils...Anyway, I scanned the pic and what I got was a pretty messed up pic, it does not show as the original one does on the piece of paper. I was so frustrated that I did not dare post the pic I scanned, it looked terrible, even after I applied pressure on top of the scanner, it just didn't show it how the pic should look, lots of the coloring I did, did not even show.

Therefore, I guess I will have to take different measures...I'll use a much darker pencil or a marker and perhaps attempt color it using paint or photoshop...

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Uploaded a new image. I needed a break from the monochrome stuff I've been doing for a personal pet project, so I decided to paint something colorful, Queen Tetra:
attachment.php

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh wow, she's gorgeous, Xinnamin. I like it. Keep up the good work. I like the white things on her hair, are those suppose to be plumes? I'll believe they are.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Doing more painting so now I have a new fan art to show:
attachment.php

Really an experiment for me. I don't normally do character interactions, and I don't normally do pics with romantic undertones, but I love this couple too much to not want to paint them.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, Nixxamin, I mean Xinnamin, the pic looks awesome. *Sighs* I remember my times at school...oh the good times even though I never liked it.

Anyway, the pic looks very cool and nice, I wish I could do what you do...unlike my sucky Vatti drawing. :P Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom