• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade to Be Re-stocked at Gamestop

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Xenoblade Chronicles for $90? Whack-o! I cannot see myself paying that much for any game. It smells like GameStop antics to me, but who really knows? o_O

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Xenoblade Chronicles for $90? Whack-o! I cannot see myself paying that much for any game. It smells like GameStop antics to me, but who really knows? o_O

Exactly what I thought! I dont care how good a game is, I would not pay 90 for it -__- I checked Ebay to see whats the average asking price for a USED copy, and its mostly $90. What is this madness? lol

So glad I waited until I could find a used copy from Gamestop for $60. It was worth the effort it took to get it that cheap, definitely, but I wouldn't say it was worth what people were asking online i.e. at least $100.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So I'm guessing it's so expensive because... it's rare? As in, there's not a tonne of copies out there. Or is GameStop just being GameStop. Or both!

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Ha, that's absolutely ridiculous. I know it's considered one of the best Wii games but for that price tag? No way would I go for that!

As a side note, if anyone does have it already.. Is it worth getting from eBay or Amazon?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
That is absurd.

A- I can't believe this game is so popular. I got it because it looked exotic and weird and at the same time awesome (it is, by the way) I didn't realize this game would be so big.

B. Gamestop apparently didn't either. When I went in to get my copy, it was 40 bucks used and 45 new. I can't imagine why, in our world of cheap discs, this price would be demanded.

I hope you JRPG lovers got your copies near launch like I did. I mean, are any of you actually planning to get it now?

Fig

The Altruist
$90?
images

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
The game is amazing, but if I didn't have a copy already I'd consider hoping for a better deal. Anyone who has the money and wants the game badly enough should be fine I guess...

So I'm guessing it's so expensive because... it's rare? As in, there's not a tonne of copies out there. Or is GameStop just being GameStop. Or both!

The reading I've done on this (comments sections in random articles lol) points towards the third option with a heavy dose of the second, but don't quote me on that cuz it's all observations from rumors.

Last edited:

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
I am SO sure Gamestop is just taking advantage of Xenoblade success. Thankfully, I got it at launch, so I DEFINITELY am not looking to purchase for 90. But its really stupid they are allowed to price it that high. Gamestop is also releasing "used" copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy for $85. Now that one hurts, because I dont have it, and priced that high, I probably wont get it ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom