• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Miiverse Pictures

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
This thread is for you to post your favourite screenshots, that you took playing Xenoblade Chronicles X on your Wii U.

@Triforce King They are some amazing screenshots. Well done :)

Here's me in NLA.
Yep there you are. I like the one with the car chasing you. It feels so Grand Theft Auto.

Here are some photos screen shots I have taken. I want to show them to you. To see what you think of them.
I'll add a little caption underneath each one, either descriptive or humourous.

ePw4scm.jpg

I climbed a mountain. Just cause I could (I don't have skells yet). The night sky view was so amazing I had to take a screenshot of it.

rrqP9ri.jpg

Just the moon here. Took ages to get this shot. It would either rain or some fat flying bastards would get in the rode fo the shot. But I finally got the shot I wanted. I am very happy with how the shot turned out.

OWMVdbF.jpg

This cave looked amazing. So I cleared it out and took a shot of it. But I could not clear it all out, because things would respawn before I killed them all. I could not kill them all faster than the respawn rate. But I did my best and the screenshot is not all that bad.

This cave is called "Turtle Nest"

ZZF7zqd.jpg

WfNvUp6.jpg

I thought this cave looked amazing too. I got a nice shot of it.
There are two screen shots of this cave as it is a curators paradise. Full of respawning collectables. I just took one chot of the amazing cave and one shot to show you how many collectables there are here.

This cave is called "Beachside Trove"

BgpJrza.jpg

This cave is not all that good looking, but it also has a mountain of slowly respawning collectables. Well worh farming for Blade division rank points if you are a curator (like me).

This cave is called "rockmole burrow".
FS site 224 is right inside the cave. It's the only inside (roof covered) FN site I have seen all game.

71PEZnT.jpg

The New Los Angelos Open has begun !!!
Both players - X and Doug shake hands before the match.

tXcn1f6.jpg

The best (and only) pool party in New Los Angelos

zjJ5t2F.jpg

"I do not have enough middle fingers to respond to that"
The best comback / insult / compliment ever. I am so going to use that one day.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
@Triforce King They are some amazing screenshots. Well done :)

Yep there you are. I like the one with the car chasing you. It feels so Grand Theft Auto.

Here are some photos screen shots I have taken. I want to show them to you. To see what you think of them.
I'll add a little caption underneath each one, either descriptive or humourous.

ePw4scm.jpg

I climbed a mountain. Just cause I could (I don't have skells yet). The night sky view was so amazing I had to take a screenshot of it.

rrqP9ri.jpg

Just the moon here. Took ages to get this shot. It would either rain or some fat flying bastards would get in the rode fo the shot. But I finally got the shot I wanted. I am very happy with how the shot turned out.

OWMVdbF.jpg

This cave looked amazing. So I cleared it out and took a shot of it. But I could not clear it all out, because things would respawn before I killed them all. I could not kill them all faster than the respawn rate. But I did my best and the screenshot is not all that bad.

This cave is called "Turtle Nest"

ZZF7zqd.jpg

WfNvUp6.jpg

I thought this cave looked amazing too. I got a nice shot of it.
There are two screen shots of this cave as it is a curators paradise. Full of respawning collectables. I just took one chot of the amazing cave and one shot to show you how many collectables there are here.

This cave is called "Beachside Trove"

BgpJrza.jpg

This cave is not all that good looking, but it also has a mountain of slowly respawning collectables. Well worh farming for Blade division rank points if you are a curator (like me).

This cave is called "rockmole burrow".
FS site 224 is right inside the cave. It's the only inside (roof covered) FN site I have seen all game.

71PEZnT.jpg

The New Los Angelos Open has begun !!!
Both players - X and Doug shake hands before the match.

tXcn1f6.jpg

The best (and only) pool party in New Los Angelos

zjJ5t2F.jpg

"I do not have enough middle fingers to respond to that"
The best comback / insult / compliment ever. I am so going to use that one day.

Thanks! I wanted the car chasing screenshot to look like I was in danger. Hmm, I guess it does look like Grand Theft Auto.

Man the8thark, I sure do love your screenshots, Nice job! Especially on the captions. I going to make sure that I get more screenshots posted here as well. Keep it up my friend^^.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom