• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Discussions

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
So since game is out now, and everyone is playing it, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread dedicated to having discussions about this game. In this thread you can post about your experiences with this game, the religious references and philosophical messages that this game has to offer, and the story and affinity quests. Just make sure if it's story related, that you use the spoiler tag so you don't spoil the plot for everybody else. Well enjoy.

I have a question.

Can anyone with the US artbook tell us what it's like please? I only have the PAL one and I want to know how much better the NA one is. I might even end up searching for it on ebay if someone is selling it sepaarely one day.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
It is pretty cool. It has a ton of artwork. As far as I've seen, it doesn't have writing. It has, for example, and bunch of different design for some of the races you meet early in the game. Would I say it was worth the extra ~$15? Sure. It came with a little collectible card too. I left it back at my apartment down in a different state, so I can't look through it with more detail, but I can tell you as a fan of design and artwork, I like it.

Night Owl

~Momentai
How much of an impact do divisions have on the game?

I know that they have unique functions within Blade, and that they have battle perks and possibly unique missions.

But are they great enough to make it worth changing divisions based on what you want to do.

E.g. changing to pathfinder when you feel like placing data probes, or changing to curator when facing tyrants or collecting things.

How much of an impact do divisions have on the game?
Not much at all.

1. I think a couple unique missions
  2. Also they affect how much division ponits you earn. Each class earns the same division points for the same division rank. Each division gives you more or less division points per activity you do. Also the bonus you get is just in multiplayer of if you hire someone else out to help you for a while you get their division bonus. On your own the division donus does nothing.
  3. Raising your division level gives you more parracks customisation options and allows you to up grade your field skils.
Basically just choose the division that gives you more division points for doing what you like to do most.

Getting Division points is important, but which division you choose to do it with doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom