• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Could someone explain for me why those two remaining killers would have to kill each other why cant they kill the other two non killers, am I missing something?

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Well because the other killer is more dangerous than the non-killers basically.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Twilight

Final Vote Tally:

Blackkirby (1)
- Linkdude74
Linkdude74 (1) - Cody

Day 5 has ended in a tie, meaning that a no-lynch has occurred. Hang tight while I get the Night scene ready.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
After several hours of debate and deliberation, I grew weary of listening to the same prattle over and over. However, my most anticipated rival put up a good argument despite all of the misgivings surrounding them. My claws itched to engage him in combat, but perhaps this would have to wait for another time...

Hehe, these Bionis scum have given me a real thrill, I thought impressively. In spite of being my enemies, they had prolonged my enjoyment all the more. None of them were necessary concerns, so I decided to play along and nominate my own suspicion insouciantly.

At last, we reached the consensus to take it easy for a day for a change and examine the facts during the night. Of course, I might feel the impulse to pick one of them off when their guard was down, so I anticipated what the evening would bring. Too bad that the fun would be over far too soon following this respite.

---

Night 5 ends on Sunday, August 16th, at 8:00 PM CST.
Those with power roles, send me your targets.

Players

1. Linkdude74
  2. pkfroce Mellow Ezlo Blackkirby
  3. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  4. Cody
Dead List
  • DekuNut - Kallian Antiqua, the Town Lie Detector, lynched Day 1
  • SavageWizzrobe - Melia Antiqua, the Town Courier, killed Night 1
  • Sadia - Alvis, the Alarmist, killed Night 1
  • Diego - Shulk, the Town Dreaming God, lynched Day 2
  • Rosa Luxemburg - Dunban, the Town Captain, killed Night 2
  • PokaLink - Juju, the Vanilla Townie, killed Night 2
  • Eoghan - Dickson, the Two-Shot Mafia Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Frozen Chosen - Egil, the Cult Leader, killed Night 3
  • A Link In Time - Reyn, the Town Roleblocker, lynched Day 4
  • musicfan - Sharla, the Town Healer, killed Night 4
  • JC-Hurin - Lorithia, the Mafia Framer, killed Night 4

Replacements

• Double A

tumblr_nbfkbku6SU1s93fnoo1_500.gif

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Night settled over me before I knew it, and I watched anxiously from my perch atop Galahad Fortress. Memories flooded my mind, evoking sentiments of happiness and delight of my experiences at home in Colony 9. Shulk was at my side everyday when he wasn't at the lab, and I'd tend to my brother as his wound continued to recover. Those days were the highlight of my life, being able to bask in the peace with friends who I longed to return to. But sadly, those days are now irrecoverable.

I frowned and continued to gaze across the sky through the infrared lens of my Mechonis prison. Forced against my will to enter this vessel, known as Face Nemesis, no matter what I tried I couldn't escape from my cockpit, even though my captor had died. The only thing keeping me from losing all sanity was the certainty of entering a new life after Zanza had perished.

However, as if just thinking his name was enough, the same golden light that assailed my friends and I on day one burst forth. At its center the Bionis creator leered down on me, enshrouded in a demeanor of majestic aura. Now that I could see him up close, his face resembled Shulk to a remarkable degree, and my heart twinged at the realization.

In a flash, Zanza pointed at me authoritatively. "You there," he started sharply, "tell me where that peasant of a rogue takes refuge. Undoubtedly he skulks within the walls of the fortress, while he bids you to stand watch. Call him out; I seek to do battle with him."

Could he possibly mean Metal Face? Although he also was one of Egil's pawns, he had broken free long ago and drifted about on his own accord. "He no longer resides here," I replied plainly.

"Tch, always causing me undue trouble," Zanza derided, although not at me in particular. "Very well, Face, seeing as you have not taken the offensive, I see no need to judge you. Originally you came about to be a Homs according to my will, after all."

"Riki is from Bionis, too!" cried a sprightly Nopon who rushed out of nowhere, whirling a High Entia staff around energetically.

"Yes, your race is the unfortunate side effect of a sneeze," Zanza said, to which the Nopon froze in horror and began panicking. "Be silent, creature. Is your kind not even aware of jests?"

Before anyone could respond, a bout of sadistic laughter filled the air, and Metal Face veered to a stop in midair, facing Zanza. "Looks like the gang's all here. Now the show can finally begin!" He flashed his claws toward Zanza.

"As uncouth as always, I see," Zanza said flatly. "And to think that you somehow sprung into existence, but it had to be an aimless twist of circumstance. Certainly not done by my hand."

"So you'd disown one of your own creations?" Metal Face laughed and willed the lid to the cockpit to rise, revealing a mulleted man with a contorted grin. "Am I really that unsightly?"

Zanza cocked his head in irritation and pulled the Monado prototype from thin air. The next thing I knew, he was rushing towards Metal Face with the blade aimed for his throat. However, Metal Face deftly rolled out of the way and lashed out. His claws connected with the prototype, but neither could slice through the other so they pulled back.

"You would dare to contend the will of a god?" Zanza fumed.

"A god like you's got nothin' to with with the Mechonis," Metal Face spat, then rocketed forward, claws encircling Zanza. But his opponent raised the Monado prototype skyward and let brought it back down in an all-out attack, crying, "Buster!" A beam shot straight out from Zanza's sword and sliced through Metal Face's helmet; the claws sailed into Zanza at that moment, emanating a green light.

"What is this?" the god demanded. "My...my body!" I watched him raise up a hand and stare at it in disbelief as the skin turned into specks of light, drifting away into the night sky. "This cannot be! I did not permit this!" Turning back in a rage, Zanza pulled his Monado back and plunged it deeply into the chest of the faced Mechon. The next second, he exploded into countless dazzling motes.

Metal Face, meanwhile, plummeted to the earth soundlessly, and I knew to take the silent descent as a sign of his passing. In one fell swoop, the Bionis was liberated from the oppression of two menaces who had ridden themselves. Now perhaps all life on Bionis could return to a calm state and focus on preventing wars of any kind in favor of a harmonious future.

Linkdude was Metal Face, the Serial Killer!
Cody was Zanza, the Absorptive Godfather!

Town and Third Party are victorious!

Players

1. pkfroce Mellow Ezlo Blackkirby - Fiora, the Town Double-Voter turned Cultist
  2. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Riki, the Town Backup turned Lie Detector
Dead List
  • DekuNut - Kallian Antiqua, the Town Lie Detector, lynched Day 1
  • SavageWizzrobe - Melia Antiqua, the Town Courier, killed Night 1
  • Sadia - Alvis, the Alarmist, killed Night 1
  • Diego - Shulk, the Town Dreaming God, lynched Day 2
  • Rosa Luxemburg - Dunban, the Town Captain, killed Night 2
  • PokaLink - Juju, the Vanilla Townie, killed Night 2
  • Eoghan - Dickson, the Two-Shot Mafia Strongman, lynched Day 3
  • Frozen Chosen - Egil, the Cult Leader, killed Night 3
  • A Link In Time - Reyn, the Town Roleblocker, lynched Day 4
  • musicfan - Sharla, the Town Healer, killed Night 4
  • JC-Hurin - Lorithia, the Mafia Framer, killed Night 4
  • Linkdude74 - Metal Face, the Serial Killer, killed Night 5
  • Cody - Zanza, the Absorptive Godfather, killed Night 5

Replacements

• Double A
---

Good game, everyone, and thanks for playing!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I don't even care. I had a feeling Cody was mafia the second he tried claiming cop. I was so happy when SMS voted him as well and then he talked his way out of it I decided if I couldn't win, neither could Cody.

Also the SECOND time I've been serial killer and lost this way but again, I don't care. Gg town. You're welcome :p

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Good game. I liked a lot of it but had a few frustrations where I felt like the barrier for Mafia to win was nearly impossible. I'll post more thoughts tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom