• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Well here we go, it all comes down to this. The town almost lost the game, but luckily for us the vig managed to catch JC-Hurin and Linkdude74 got caught by a role blocker yesterday (then ALIT got confirmed as town confirming that he was telling the truth) so we already know who the last mafia is. I investigated Linkdude74 further last night and rest assured he's guilty.

Vote: Linkdude74

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm the one who killed JC last night actually. I'm the vigilante who killed him. With the reveal of JC being a framer, I am much much more suspicious of you Cody. I don't think you investigated me at all. I Followed ALIT'S instructions yesterday before his death and targeted JC Hurin. He also said to look into you and after this, I think you're the last mafia member.

My theory, you and JC planned to have me framed last night and then you'd step out to try and get me lynch. If our lie detector investigated a post of mine,it would show up as a lie and then it would be all over. But I'm not believing you.

Vote: Cody

ALIT was suspicious of you for your hammer, I was as well. I listened to him and it seems to have gotten us the last mafia member as well.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Linkdude has roleclaimed, meaning that he is the only player who can do so today.

---

Thar would it be ok if me and frozen since we are out of the game to pm each other.

No, just like in any other Mafia game, information can't be posted after a player has died. That goes for all dead players, too. And I'm using the same logic that I do for mass claiming here: It would potentially compromise the set-up. If I let this kind of thing slide, then live players think it might be okay to communicate with each other, and that's why I have to stress the purpose of that rule.

However, with the way things are going, I'd expect you to be able to contact Frozen this week...after the game ends. Sorry bud, just hold on a little longer.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I put out the idea of a vigilante in that post just for you, a extended branch for you to cling to. If only you were a vigilante you could have been killing on the side of good, right? So you could escape being caught out yesterday.

There's only one problem. The GM has made it clear repeatedly through his death posts that the second killer is both bad and a Mechon. Here's an example post.

You can not possibly be a vigilante. The death posts have made it clear that there are two killers - the mafia and a serial killer. You are one of them.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
As for the fact that I investigated you, I'm happy to let Spiritual Mask Salesman test that statement tonight.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
@Spiritual Mask Salesman @Mellow Ezlo

Here are the facts. Linkdude74 is a killer. This isn't in question. Not only was it proven by ALIT yesterday who role blocked him and stopped a kill, but Linkdude74 himself just admitted it in this thread. He's now claiming to be a vigilante but the death posts show the second killer to be a bad character who is also a Mechon (i.e. the bad guys in Xenoblade).

He can not possibly at this point be anything except a killer at war with the town. He has been thoroughly caught.

Here are the facts about me (who Linkdude74 is revenge nominating). I was the one who rallied the town to protect the doctor (musicfan) day 1 after he claimed, when the town was about to lynch him. This does not make sense for any kind of killer in the game. The only tiny thing Linkdude74 is holding against me is that I voted too fast yesterday, but I'm no different to the rest of the majority who targeted him that day, including Spiritual Mask Salesman.

If you're looking for a killer, look elsewhere. You don't have anything on me except that I saved the doctor, participate regularly in the thread, and try and vote logically while giving explanations of why. What we have on Linkdude74 on the other hand is him admitting to being the killer and trying to pass it off as being a vigilante.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
@Spiritual Mask Salesman @Mellow Ezlo

Here are the facts. Linkdude74 is a killer. This isn't in question. Not only was it proven by ALIT yesterday who role blocked him and stopped a kill, but Linkdude74 himself just admitted it in this thread. He's now claiming to be a vigilante but the death posts show the second killer to be a bad character who is also a Mechon (i.e. the bad guys in Xenoblade).

He can not possibly at this point be anything except a killer at war with the town. He has been thoroughly caught.

Here are the facts about me (who Linkdude74 is revenge nominating). I was the one who rallied the town to protect the doctor (musicfan) day 1 after he claimed, when the town was about to lynch him. This does not make sense for any kind of killer in the game. The only tiny thing Linkdude74 is holding against me is that I voted too fast yesterday, but I'm no different to the rest of the majority who targeted him that day, including Spiritual Mask Salesman.

If you're looking for a killer, look elsewhere. You don't have anything on me except that I saved the doctor, participate regularly in the thread, and try and vote logically while giving explanations of why. What we have on Linkdude74 on the other hand is him admitting to being the killer and trying to pass it off as being a vigilante.

I also have the lynch of Diego against you. He was claiming a VERY powerful town role, and While I understand the Lynch all liars policy I do not agree with that policy myself when it comes down to what happened on that day. It was clear BEFORE he was lynched that he was someone who was going to be very important to the town and the only reason I hammered him myself was because everyone made up their mind, was better to just get the day ended. I didn't want Diego dead, you did. Seems a bit odd for a town player. On top of that, you are another one of the ones Diego was weary of after that lynch. For me it really is a toss up between you and Mezlo, and I can't get any kind of read on Mezlo

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
50/50 chance here, I'm literally the last Townie probably, which is obvious. My decision is huge right now. I got this post legitimized last night:

A Link in Time said:
Last night I blocked Linkdude. Since there was only one kill last game night, I reckoned he has a killing role. The way he behaved across the past two days made me believe he was mafia. Of course, he could still be the vigilante, and he made himself look inadvertantly scummy, like I did myself.

I definitely suggest either the cop or vigilante target Mellow Ezlo or Linkdude tonight. Mellow's hardly been contributing to this game. If you are the vig, Linkdude, then JC and Cody might be worth looking into with their hasty votes for me. Cody, in particular, seemed eager to hammer a lynch, which gave time to respond. The cop could also target Linkdude tonight to verify his allegiance.

What I learned is that ALiT did roleblock Linkdude that night but it wasn't a “prominent” point of that night sequence. Gosh, so right now I'm leary of you both, but honestly I feel like Cody is probably the last remaining Mafioso in the game. The way I see it both of you have killing roles either way, it comes down to which one of you is Mafia that is what will decide the game. I'm thinking of voting for you @Cody but I want to give you atleast a chance to explain yourself to me - are you saying you are the cop and that you have no killing role? As for you @Linkdude74 your claiming vig now? If you were the Vig why the heck have you been killing Townies in the night? Night 2 two Townies were killed in the same night, how do you explain that?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is honestly like the 50th time Music has done this. I feel like I'm on my weekly trip to deja vu. Now I really don't want to risk losing a Roleblocker (or Doctor, whatever he is), but this could easily be a bluff. Only thing that makes me think Music is telling the truth is that this is what he does in nearly every game.

Cop can investigate Music tonight; I'm not risking lynching someone who's claimed even if I don't agree with his actions.

Unvote
@Cody turns out it was actually JC who was the person who defused the Musicfan lynch, not you. You realize this makes you look even more suspicious, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom