• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicle's jokes, memes, and funny short stories

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I gotta say, this thread is long overdue. Like the name suggest, put in your favorite one liners, memes, funny stories that you created from Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Go crazy and have fun;).

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
once upon a time, in BLADE high school on a Tuesday morning. Coach Square-Tache was making a bunch of students do a million push ups. On the other side of the room of them, was Nagi's team and Vandham's team. The two teams was in a heated match of dodgeball. The balls were flying everywhere from left and right with both teams determined to win. At one moment, Coach Square-Tache was yelling Oi! You students are a bunch of slackers! Don't stop until your arms explode! At that moment, the young Vandham looked at Square-Tache and said to himself, I wanna be just like him someday. With Vandham distracted, Nagi saw a opening, and with all his might, he threw the dodgeball as hard as he could at Vandham, but he accidentally hit him in his privates. Causing Vandham to fall to the ground in agony. Are you okay, said Nagi. Does it look like I'm okay, said Vandham. Sorry about the low blow, said Nagi.

Last edited:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Reyn: You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!
Melia: Dunban, I think you need to have a talk with Reyn.
Dunban: No. Let's pretend it didn't happen.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
tumblr_lr3pbjJTgQ1qa748ko1_400.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom