• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox360 Slim

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I haven't gotten much of a chance to use it due to lack of new games, but everything is going marvelously so far. This is the definitive Xbox360 for sure.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I want this really bad, even though my Elite is still running great. Funny thing is that it is almost never off now that I have Netflix. XD I don't play too many games on it, the ones I do are from the HD so it is always quiet, or I play RB and I have it up enough to rock and not hear it anyway. But if this thing goes, the slim is what I will get, as long as nohing bad comes out of it like all previous Xboxs.

The Slim still has it's flaws. Microsoft actually removed the red LED lights from the console that cause the RROD. Now people have already dubbed the "Light of Death" which is actually located on the power brick and turn red when the console is having hardware problems.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'm not going to buy it because they removed a couple of the jackhammers (that is to say, fans) that were put in to solve the old overheating issue. Being quieter is definitely a huge bonus, but I think a lowered risk of malfunctioning is the lesser of two evils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom