• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox Series X

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Here's a leak that looks to be like a prototype or a dev kit.

Big21fV.jpg

eeBEe28.jpg

They didn't even blur out the serial number.

Someone's career might be over.

Digital foundry had a hands on with the Series X at MS HQ. Here are two videos where they talk in depth about this. The videos include shots of the Series X whole annd dismantled so we can see inside of it as well.

Quin

Disaster Master
Having a good gaming PC already, this console doesn't interest me. I've always been a fan of their controllers though, but I really don't like what they did to their D-pad here. Why fix what wasn't broken?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Xbox Series X name confusion causes consumers to accidentally purchase the Xbox One X

Who could have guessed...

I think it actually looks pretty slick but I am sure I'll never be interested enough to purchase one.

Seems like a dumb naming decision though. Xbox Series X isn't all that different from Xbox One X and I can see some clueless parents purchasing the wrong one for their kids. I'd have thought they'd have learnt from the mistake of Nintendo naming the Wii U too similarly to the Wii.

In any case, now that pre-orders have been taken did anyone make the plunge and purchase the (correct) console?

Xbox Series X name confusion causes consumers to accidentally purchase the Xbox One X

Who could have guessed...

In any case, now that pre-orders have been taken did anyone make the plunge and purchase the (correct) console?

I could see that coming a mile off. There's going to be a lot of disappointment kids at Christmas. Or aybe because the Xbone didn't sell too well, MS was hoping that the name confusion would sell a few thousand more units before they drop production entirely.

As for me, I have never been interested in Xbox. I was when they bought Rare, but after a mass exodus of original staff and a ruling of the company under MS rule, I have never had a reason to buy into the Xbox brand.

And right now, I still don't have one and likely never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom