• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Xbox One

Dan

Cooooooooooooor after havin that romp in the general discussion section it's time to get back to what I'm good at, making game threads COS i'm good at that :P
Blimey i'll be right back got to go scour game sites I visit

Xbox One's Kinect can't see you naked, says Microsoft
But I can

A Microsoft representative, speaking to IGN, explained, "There is no tech magic going on here and Kinect cannot see through clothing. Furthermore, the video was an illustration of the various camera views available for the creation of games and apps. This view is only accessible on a development kit and is not viewable on retail consoles."

So, no, the Xbox One can't see your junk. Unless you willingly expose yourself to it. And with that full HD Skype capability, it might be hard to resist.

So I was wonderin who's got an Xbox one yet, and what do ya :P think of it, I got mine day one, I have to say now it's way better :P the wii u but i already knew it would be:P me and my boyfriend have been playin it together cos cos cos cos it's fun cooooooor, take my word for it, i'm a true gamer after all get an xbox one ya won't regret it, just like i won't reg:pret going to the pub tonight cos it's friday woooo come on lads let's romp! :p

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I generally lol'd when I saw the video titled "Xbox One can see you Naked" and it actually seems like Kinect can which is pretty hilarious. I guess this is going to get everyone paranoid even though no one is probably spying and the government are most likely monitoring our every move on the Web anyway.

So in terms of spying, I doubt Microsoft wants to see male parts, unless they really like that kind of stuff...

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
You know mr cool guy off topic here but that armor sucked because if you took the 4 eyes perk, you couldn't have glasses and a hat bonus both for the extra perception, though it did look cool.

--------------------

On topic of the Xbox, No I don't have one, nor have plans to buy one.

Because even if the Xbox can't see me naked, you can.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
actually, the Xbox One CAN see people naked, this is a fact thanks to the Kinect being 3D ready and having HD capabilities hidden in its infrastructure. However, Microsoft are very trustworthy, we can trust them, my boyfriend said so! :P No stay back. NO YOU STAY BACK, COOOOOR! D-Dan help!

As I was sayin, the Xbox One can see people naked, this is definitely a fact. And even if it can't do it out of the box, my crew has already gotten to hacking the device - its infrastructure hasn't been improved since the Xbox 360 !

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't have an XBox One, and I have absolutely no plans to obtain one in the future. Overall, though the technology is cool, I find the XB1 to be a ripoff because they charge for everything. Mind you, so does the PS4, but I don't plan on getting one of those either!

To be quite honest, I am not a big fan of any of the home consoles from this gen. None of them appeal to me the way Gen 7 did. So, I don't like the XBox One.

Dan

actually, the Xbox One CAN see people naked, this is a fact thanks to the Kinect being 3D ready and having HD capabilities hidden in its infrastructure. However, Microsoft are very trustworthy, we can trust them, my boyfriend said so! :P No stay back. NO YOU STAY BACK, COOOOOR! D-Dan help!

As I was sayin, the Xbox One can see people naked, this is definitely a fact. And even if it can't do it out of the box, my crew has already gotten to hacking the device - its infrastructure hasn't been improved since the Xbox 360 !

Stay away from that passionate young man you tired old world war 1 North battle tank covered in dog doodie! And for the love of **** go to bed you look so damn tired, you haven't aged well one bit.

Anyway I'm personally enjoying my xbox one, although I doubt I'll be using the kinect but I think i'll give it ago I may enjoy it, microsoft really want to push it in our faces. I really get tired of all the ads though but yeah so far i'm really enjoying myself like a kid at a carnival.

I wasn't planning to get one for at least a year or so but now that I've see the huge number of one star reviews on amazon I'm not even going to even look at one for quite a while.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wasn't planning to get one for at least a year or so but now that I've see the huge number of one star reviews on amazon I'm not even going to even look at one for quite a while.

cooooooooooooor
Don't look at the one star reviews, they are all Haters! The Xbox One is actually a decent piece of hardware. While the PS4 outpaces it, it is still stronger than Nintendo's Wii U - and features many more games to boot! The Xbox One is worth the investment if you don't care for Sony's products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom