• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox One Announced!

Salem

SICK
I believe they did eventually fix these problems, remember Xbox 360 took second place in the console wars.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly...let's just imagine none of this crap with the XOne happened...would we still buy it? Remember their previous performances? The 360 was 10x more likely to break down or freeze than my N64. Do we trust MS enough to fix that?

You can't compare a generic system to a system made of Nintendium, ya dig. You should compare a generic system to another generic system, i.e. 360 vs Wii. ;)

We don't trust M$ at all; they didn't even fix the lack of a proper disc-tray problem with the 360 S model, and they freaking KNEW it was a problem because every 360 S model came with a sticker that said "if you move the console while it's in play, your disc may be damage". They're a bunch of punks looking for money, plain and simple. Whatever problems come their way don't matter because Bill Gates is swimming in cash.

Tha applies to the XONE as well, there is likely to be a host of problems with the console thanks to its "lel we can do EVERYTHING", so expect reports of RROD's successor out the wazoo.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Comparing it to the Wii is even worse. My Wii has never frozen on me and the only problem I've ever had is dusty lenses--easily fixed.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Honestly...let's just imagine none of this crap with the XOne happened...would we still buy it? Remember their previous performances? The 360 was 10x more likely to break down or freeze than my N64. Do we trust MS enough to fix that?
This is quite a common misconception regarding the reliability of the console as a whole, the only reason as to why it gets this negative image is because it's reported and put under the spotlight a lot more. I was wary about getting one due to this, however I've had no problems well apart from one problem but for the most part, it worked just fine. I've had more problems, in fact a "lot" more problems with my PS3. From my friends and multiple people I've known to own an Xbox 360 they have also experienced little or no problems all together. The console is not as bad as people think when it comes to reliability, in fact it is great, mines been going for a while now and it's done just fine, as have the majority.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is quite a common misconception regarding the reliability of the console as a whole, the only reason as to why it gets this negative image is because it's reported and put under the spotlight a lot more. I was wary about getting one due to this, however I've had no problems well apart from one problem but for the most part, it worked just fine. I've had more problems, in fact a "lot" more problems with my PS3. From my friends and multiple people I've known to own an Xbox 360 they have also experienced little or no problems all together. The console is not as bad as people think when it comes to reliability, in fact it is great, mines been going for a while now and it's done just fine, as have the majority.

'09 report Report: Xbox 360 Failure Rate Reaches 54% - IGN
'11 report Xbox 360 failure rate is the highest among consoles in 2011

Okay the 360 here is irrelevant except for the fact that Microsoft does very little to remedy the issues. They completely disregard issues such as the improper disc holder int he 360, so lazy as to slap the stick on the S models.

What does that bode for the XONE? What if, say, we get some crapped up service and our console bricks? Will they just send in a replacement XONE which, for all intents and purpose, could have that same bricking-potential AND rate? :I

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Why are people still defending this piece of **** they call a console? Please open my eyes and tell me what's good!

I see people pointing out facts that make it not as bad, but it's pretty bad.

This is still the end of Microsoft consoles for me.

AND IF SONY IS ******** ENOUGH TO DO THE SAME THING THEN THE CONSOLE WARS ARE OVER.

Nintendo wins and everyone with a brain will get a PC and/or a Wii U.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
AND IF SONY IS ******** ENOUGH TO DO THE SAME THING THEN THE CONSOLE WARS ARE OVER.

Nintendo wins and everyone with a brain will get a PC and/or a Wii U.
I don't think Sony is ******** enough to copy M$...if they are, though, then I will be P I S S E D. Ya hear me, niqqa, PISSED! :I

I also don't think that everyone with a brain will get a PC and/or a Wii U. The problem is that XONE may actually have some games. What games I don't know; the 360 didn't have more than like three exclusives worth purchasing. But the XONE is touting 15 new IPs or some shiz like that by launch iirc. lel

And then there's the fact that PCs cost a crap ton of money. And Wii Us currently have no games available. ;)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I also don't think that everyone with a brain will get a PC and/or a Wii U. The problem is that XONE may actually have some games. What games I don't know; the 360 didn't have more than like three exclusives worth purchasing. But the XONE is touting 15 new IPs or some shiz like that by launch iirc. lel

Okay, I keep hearing about these 15 new IPs.

Do we know what they are and do we know if they are good?

We can just blindly buy a **** console because "15 NEW IPS!!!!!!!!!1111one11!!@@1!" and then get 15 ****** games that are worth no one's time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We can just blindly buy a **** console because "15 NEW IPS!!!!!!!!!1111one11!!@@1!" and then get 15 ****** games that are worth no one's time.

OMQ STOP BLINDLY HATING THE CONSOLE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE GAMES!!1 lel

No but for real, we don't know **** about the console except that it :?ing sucks. The games again do not matter at all if you can't actually play them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom