• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox 720 (???) Vs. Playstation 4

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Wii U

Playstation unless MS really ups their game. If the nextbox is anything like it's predecessors, I wouldn't be surprised if MS left the console industry.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a PS3 and a 360 and the PS3 is leagues ahead.

I'm hoping the same will be true for PS4. I'm on Sony's side.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
How can this subject be debated when we know nothing about the consoles? Looks less like a thread and more like an excuse for fanboys to flaunt their fanboyism. How often have system specs affected sales or popularity? Because it doesn't look like the most powerful console has ever sold the most units.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Brand loyalty is ********. I'm just going to wait it out and see what has better features and better exclusives. I'll end up playing every major release one way or another, so it hardly matters.

Also: PC MASTER RACE!

I agree it's better to wait until more details come out. I am currently happy with what I have and am in no hurry to upgrade.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Of course I am. But still, PC gaming is usually better.

While we're on the subject, things like this usually get me too:
Wii U = PC = PS4 > Mac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Durango.

In staying on-topic, you can't say anything for sure about Xbox 720 or even the PS4 because both aren't out yet, and one hasn't even been officially revealed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How can you pick a side without knowing anything about the Next Box?

There are a lot of rumors floating around but Microsoft has yet to reveal the product.
Merely make assumptions using prior knowledge; 360 charged for online and PS3 did not, so we can assume that Sony will continue their free-online position and Microsoft will grab at the money-oriented service again. Speaking as a customer of both myself, I can say the free-online PS3 is no worse than the 360 regarding connectivity—I lag in various games on both consoles thanks to being host—so why would I go with a potentially paid service?

Then, there's the knowledge that we have of which platform the big companies are most likely to service. Square Enix, my favorite JRPG manufacturer, is a Sony-based company. I'd love for them to hit on Nintendo for some sweet romance, perhaps KH3 or KH2.5HD for Wii U, but I know for a fact that they're in a relationship with Sony and thus I'm supporting the PS4 even if KH3 comes to PS3.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
You got to be ****en kidding me... Neither system is even out yet, and already people are *****ing about which one is better?
[video=youtube_share;pwQoF105RO4]http://youtu.be/pwQoF105RO4[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom