• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xbox 360 or Ps3?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I think that Xbox is better for hardcore gamers and PS3 is better for casual gamers.
Xbox has a bunch of hardcore exclusives and DLC's first and as people say (i'm not sure) faster and better online play.
PS3 has Blu-ray casual people who like movies more then games but likes both, and free internet to play with your friends sometimes

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I haven't had a playstation since the PSone, so obviously my answer is going to be the 360. I got myself the x-box primarily because of one of the exclusive games - the Buffy game - and then I discovered Fable, which lead to my need to upgrade to 360 as I desperately wanted to play the sequel. I don't play online anyway, so it doesn't matter to me that x-box live costs money - cause I have no intention to play live anyway.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I prefer PS3. More/better exclusives, PSN Store, free online, stuff like that. Oh, and it doesn't take like 2/3 discs for any games (Dead Space 2, L.A. Noire) I will give 360 some credit though, I prefer 360 controller for FPS, and Party Chat.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
PS3 because 1. I don't really like Microsoft
2. With Xbox you have to pay for mult iplayer. That's ridiculous. It should be free, which is what I like about PS3.
But really, Xbox 360 and PS3 are both great consoles. I like 'em both.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
PS3 all the way. Althought the Xbox 360 may have a better render rate and slightly better graphics, most of my favorite games and memories are with the playstation. (Besides Nintendo :P)

I must point this out.... PS3 is a more powerful machine than the 360. The only games that look better on the 360 are 3rd party games that were built on it.

Now about the thread.....
I own all 3 current-gen consoles. I slightly favor the PS3. It all depends on what you want to play. The 360 is best for the social and online experience. You can have parties with your friends and the online is better. The PS3 has higher quality (i mean blu-ray) games. Uncharted 3 is by far the best looking console game on the market. I would also go to say it's one of the best games this generation. The PS3 is best for the single-player experience, with a lack of parties and slightly laggy online.

Controllers are a personal preference. I prefer the PS3 console, but I prefer the 360 controller.

Anyway, just search up some games on YouTube for these 2 consoles.

I don't own a PS3, so I can't really be a fair judge of which system is ''better'' or anything. However I have spent a rather absurd amount of time on my 360 this generation and don't regret my decision to pick it up over a PS3. Maybe I'll get a PS3 one day down the road when they are much cheaper. I would really love to be able to play some of the PS3 exclusive titles (like the Uncharted games and upcoming Ni No Kuni)

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I prefer the Xbox 360, even though you can't play God of War, Little Big Planet, or Kingdom Hearts on it (Thank god I have a PS2). At least the 360 has the whole Mass Effect trilogy instead of just 2 and 3, and I prefer the online of the Xbox (Plus the Playstation Move cost Sony a lot of points, at least Microsoft's motion controls don't feel like a ripoff, even if some of the games do).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom