• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help X or Y?

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
Hyea, I've been thinking of getting the new(ish) pokemon for 3DS. I came here from Zelda Dungeon and I'm generally not too familiar with pokemon (I've watched the anime, and played some of the games) so I was hoping for some help. Would it be better if I got X or Y? Also, ontop of this, which one has the dragon?:) why tank yew for yewr help 88DD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Neither of the main Legendaries has Dragon typing, Xerneas is pure Fairy-type and Yveltal is a hybrid Dark/Flying. However, both games have access to Zygarde, a hybrid Ground/Dragon legendary.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm pretty sure Y Version has the one you're talking about. I don't even know if it's a dragon, though. I'm pretty sure it's name is Yveltal? Anyway, he's the reason I want to get Y over X. I may be able to get it tomorrow.

I'm not sure if one is better than the other. They're usually just alternate versions of each other with different legendaries.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The only difference are some of the Pokemon you can get in either game, and the legendary, of course. Other than that, it's pretty much the same game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom