• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

X-Men RP

blue-eyes

Phoenix
X-Men RP Sign Ups

OK, so, I just watched X-Men First Class and decided it would be fun to make an X-Men RP. Note: I have never read the comics, and this will not be accurate most of the time. You don't need to know much about X-Men to join, as I sure as heck don't. If anyone who knows anything about X-Men wants to be the co-owner of the RP, just ask me.

Name:
Nickname: (Optional, can be something related to your power, but it doesn't have to be)
Personality:
Hair color/style:
Eye Color:
Clothing:
Backstory:
Power/Mutation:
Other:

Yeah, it's a lot.
Here is an example, as well as my sign up. You can make 2 characters.

Name: Elliot Wuuth
Nickname:
Personality: Outgoing, brave, puts others before him
Hair color/style: Medium length blonde hair
Eye Color: Left eye is on orange/reddish color, right eye is blue
Clothing: Jeans, black shirt underneath a white sweatshirt, white sneakers
Backstory: Went to a private school for a while before discovering his powers. Charles Xavier came to him, and he went to Xavier's school
Power/Mutation: Can create and control Fire with the left half of his body and Ice with the right
Other: Nothing yet

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd love to join. All these new RP's popping up all at once is great, and kinda crazy but whatever.

Name: Cyrus Larkson (you should know by now)
Nickname:
Personality: Reserved and quiet but can be sociable at times. Easy to get along with and very relaxed.
Hair color/style: Spiky and black but has a single shock that's dyed blue and falls into his face.
Eye Color: A kinda cyan color
Clothing: V-neck t-shirts with hoodies, black or blue skinny jeans, black high tops, and black wrist bands.
Backstory: Caused his power to appear during a fight at school about 4 years ago when he gave a kid an electric shock accidentally. Xavier found him and took him after his parents disowned him due to his being a mutant.
Power/Mutation: Can generate electricity internally and use it for multiple purposes. Uses include the ability to better stimulate muscle and nerves, making them much more powerful, generate pure electricity in the form of pulses, blasts, bolts, or beams, and to interface with machines.
Other:

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh! I saw all the movies. :D So are the main character like Wolverine and stuff going to be in this RP?

Name: Rowenna Tam
Nickname: River
Personality: Quiet, likes being alone, doesn't really like people, gets angry when she feels uncomfertable
Hair color/style: Long to waist, black and all over the place
Eye Color: Red
Clothing: jeans, T-shirt, sneakers
Backstory: Her parents sent her to Xaviar's School for Gifted Children when they found out she had a power. They loved her, but they knew she needed to learn to controll it.
Power/Mutation: Simmilar to Rogue's power, but only when she wants to absorb other's powers she can.
Other: N/A

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name:Mizuki Yukari Yuki
Nickname: Mizu
Personality: I don't really know
Hair color/style: long and curly Blonde with blue and red highlights
Eye Color: Red and Blue
Clothing:Navy blue trench coat, blue shirt, red pants(too lazy to be really detailed)
Backstory:N/A
Power/Mutation: Able to turn into a wolf like creature with the power to control fire and water
Other: She's Japanese and is usually noticed that's she's Japanese because of her name

EDIT: I had to edit this because I forgot to add she's Japanese

Last edited:

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Name: Ryan Blackson
Nickname: Necro Shade
Personality: While having a very depressing power, his personality is actually kind and caring, but he is very shy and quiet. In fights he is smart, quick and strong.
Hair color/style: black, short but spikey.
Eye Color: blue
Clothing: sleeveless shirt, shorts (all black)
Backstory: He has amnesia.
Power/Mutation: He is almost completely fused with darkness, allowing a whole bunch of stuff that would be too long to list.
Other: nothing really.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Hey Blue~~~ So yeah..:

Name: Eve Rowenslai
Nickname: Shadow Eve
Personality: Quiet,Mysterious,Calm,Quick.
Hair color/style: Purple Hair,white streaks,short bobbed hair.Wears a small star clip at her head.
Eye Color: Left is white,Right is violet.
Clothing: She wears a black schoolgirl clothing and wears black boots.
Backstory: Doesn't remember anything about her past,just remembers she went to Xavier's school.She is recovering her memory.
Power/Mutation: Has the ability to control the light and the dark.She also has the ability to see hidden objects with her right eye and can see what is unseen by people.
Other:

And, I have two characters,you can use my RP character in the CHB RP,blue.Do anything with her. ;)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
EDIT:: I was thinking about this, and i decided we will do it. In the beginning of the RP, no one will have complete mastery of their powers, unless they were at Xavier's school for a while. If you are confused by this, VM me.

Yes, you two will have spots saved. Vio, all is OK except that it would be better if you only controlled light, as another character controls darkness. And GS and mastersword, I am anticipating what creative powers you guys will have.

Last edited:

masterSword2

Smile!
Name: Seth Thomson

Personality: Gets bored very easily. Always looking for a fight to test himself against others. Very outgoing.

Hair color/style: brown hair. Spiked up.

Eye color: gray

Clothes: Black sleeveless shirt and jeans.

Backstory: He lived in an orphanage until age 12. During his time at the orphanage he was constantly bullied and beat up. He ran away when he was 12 and lived on the streets. He greatly feared being beat up again and wanted to get stronger, so he began to save money to try to get boxing lessons. Once he started taking lessons, that was all he cared about. Getting stronger so that he would never have to fear being beat up. After his powers showed up he was found by Dr Xavier, he began going to school there.

Power: He can turn his body into metal. He can turn his whole body to metal, or a specific spot to increase its density even more so. (aka his fists so he can hit harder)
If he touches another metal he can absorb it to increase overall density. Once he has absorbed another metal he can make it burst forth from himself without it detaching. (aka spikes pop out of his body, but he can't shoot said spikes out.)

I hope I clearly conveyed everything I was trying to say. Im excited for this RP! It seems like its going to be interesting! (BTW I hardly know anything about Xmen lol.)

Last edited:

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
*snicker* Creative? What's that? I'll do good ol' Xaviar, he needs to be in more RPs. Besides, most of the character info's here most of them say 'shy, quiet'. Geez! Need moar Xaviar c:

Name: Xaviar Jenkins
Nickname: Dragon
Personality: Funny, trickster, likes to laugh. Is always optimistic. He likes to prank people as well. Can be slightly timid around certain people.
Hair color/style: Messy red hair (like, red), with some white streaks.
Eye Color: Silver
Clothing: A sleeveless black leather jacket with a red/white tank top underneath. And blue jeans with a red belt.
Backstory: His father and mother got divorced when he was very little. He was 'raised' by his mother. His mother didn't raise him hardly at all, she abused him. He ran away finally when he was 12, knowing he had nothing to lose. Anyways, when he was 16 he found out he could breath fire, thus making him a mutation. He was approached by Charles Xavier (Xaviarception). Yeah. (ZAB is beating me with a rubber chicken! D; eifidosl)
Power/Mutation: *warning, this can/maybe be changed. Just tell me if its 'overkill'.* Xaviar has the power to breath fire on command. Thus giving him the nickname 'Dragon'. He has a red dragon tattoo on the left side of his chest, which means he can turn into a dragon. He cannot turn into a dragon at will his emotion has to be complete anger to cue it (kind of like the hulk, but different in a way) He rarely turns into his dragon form because one emotion he hardly ever is, is angry.
Other: He has Gynophobia, aka, the fear of woman, because of his backstory. Woman can't even poke Xaviar without him freaking out (which, honestly, makes great comic relief.) And yeah... that's it.

Long info is long :L

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom