• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

X-Men RP (RP Thread)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
OK so here is the RP thread! Click this link ---------> link <---------to sign up if you haven't. Here are the rules:
1.No controlling other people's characters
2.Keep swearing to a minimum.
3.Have fun!

And here are the characters:

My character:
Name: Elliot Wuuth
Nickname:
Personality: Outgoing, brave, puts others before him
Hair color/style: Medium length blonde hair
Eye Color: Left eye is on orange/reddish color, right eye is blue
Clothing: Jeans, black shirt underneath a white sweatshirt, white sneakers
Backstory: Went to a private school for a while before discovering his powers. Charles Xavier came to him, and he went to Xavier's school
Power/Mutation: Can create and control Fire with the left half of his body and Ice with the right
Other: Nothing yet

DH's character

Name: Cyrus Larkson (you should know by now)
Nickname:
Personality: Reserved and quiet but can be sociable at times. Easy to get along with and very relaxed.
Hair color/style: Spiky and black but has a single shock that's dyed blue and falls into his face.
Eye Color: A kinda cyan color
Clothing: V-neck t-shirts with hoodies, black or blue skinny jeans, black high tops, and black wrist bands.
Backstory: Caused his power to appear during a fight at school about 4 years ago when he gave a kid an electric shock accidentally. Xavier found him and took him after his parents disowned him due to his being a mutant.
Power/Mutation: Can generate electricity internally and use it for multiple purposes. Uses include the ability to better stimulate muscle and nerves, making them much more powerful, generate pure electricity in the form of pulses, blasts, bolts, or beams, and to interface with machines.
Other:

Rainy's character:

Name: Rowenna Tam
Nickname: River
Personality: Quiet, likes being alone, doesn't really like people, gets angry when she feels uncomfertable
Hair color/style: Long to waist, black and all over the place
Eye Color: Red
Clothing: jeans, T-shirt, sneakers
Backstory: Her parents sent her to Xaviar's School for Gifted Children when they found out she had a power. They loved her, but they knew she needed to learn to controll it.
Power/Mutation: Simmilar to Rogue's power, but only when she wants to absorb other's powers she can.
Other: N/A

Josie's character:

Name:Mizuki Yukari Yuki
Nickname: Mizu
Personality: I don't really know
Hair color/style: long and curly Blonde with blue and red highlights
Eye Color: Red and Blue
Clothing:Navy blue trench coat, blue shirt, red pants(too lazy to be really detailed)
Backstory:N/A
Power/Mutation: Able to turn into a wolf like creature with the power to control fire and water
Other: She's Japanese and is usually noticed that's she's Japanese because of her name

Domo's character:

Name: Ryan Blackson
Nickname: Necro Shade
Personality: While having a very depressing power, his personality is actually kind and caring, but he is very shy and quiet. In fights he is smart, quick and strong.
Hair color/style: black, short but spikey.
Eye Color: blue
Clothing: sleeveless shirt, shorts (all black)
Backstory: He has amnesia.
Power/Mutation: He is almost completely fused with darkness, allowing a whole bunch of stuff that would be too long to list.
Other: nothing really.

Vio's character:

Name: Eve Rowenslai
Nickname: Shadow Eve
Personality: Quiet,Mysterious,Calm,Quick.
Hair color/style: Purple Hair,white streaks,short bobbed hair.Wears a small star clip at her head.
Eye Color: Left is white,Right is violet.
Clothing: She wears a black schoolgirl clothing and wears black boots.
Backstory: Doesn't remember anything about her past,just remembers she went to Xavier's school.She is recovering her memory.
Power/Mutation: Has the ability to control the light and the dark.She also has the ability to see hidden objects with her right eye and can see what is unseen by people.
Other:

Masterswords's character:

Name: Seth Thomson

Personality: Gets bored very easily. Always looking for a fight to test himself against others. Very outgoing.

Hair color/style: brown hair. Spiked up.

Eye color: gray

Clothes: Black sleeveless shirt and jeans.

Backstory: He lived in an orphanage until age 12. During his time at the orphanage he was constantly bullied and beat up. He ran away when he was 12 and lived on the streets. He greatly feared being beat up again and wanted to get stronger, so he began to save money to try to get boxing lessons. Once he started taking lessons, that was all he cared about. Getting stronger so that he would never have to fear being beat up. After his powers showed up he was found by Dr Xavier, he began going to school there.

Power: He can turn his body into metal. He can turn his whole body to metal, or a specific spot to increase its density even more so. (aka his fists so he can hit harder)
If he touches another metal he can absorb it to increase overall density. Once he has absorbed another metal he can make it burst forth from himself without it detaching. (aka spikes pop out of his body, but he can't shoot said spikes out.)

GS's character:

Name: Xaviar Jenkins
Nickname: Dragon
Personality: Funny, trickster, likes to laugh. Is always optimistic. He likes to prank people as well. Can be slightly timid around certain people.
Hair color/style: Messy red hair (like, red), with some white streaks.
Eye Color: Silver
Clothing: A sleeveless black leather jacket with a red/white tank top underneath. And blue jeans with a red belt.
Backstory: His father and mother got divorced when he was very little. He was 'raised' by his mother. His mother didn't raise him hardly at all, she abused him. He ran away finally when he was 12, knowing he had nothing to lose. Anyways, when he was 16 he found out he could breath fire, thus making him a mutation. He was approached by Charles Xavier (Xaviarception). Yeah. (ZAB is beating me with a rubber chicken! D; eifidosl)
Power/Mutation: *warning, this can/maybe be changed. Just tell me if its 'overkill'.* Xaviar has the power to breath fire on command. Thus giving him the nickname 'Dragon'. He has a red dragon tattoo on the left side of his chest, which means he can turn into a dragon. He cannot turn into a dragon at will his emotion has to be complete anger to cue it (kind of like the hulk, but different in a way) He rarely turns into his dragon form because one emotion he hardly ever is, is angry.
Other: He has Gynophobia, aka, the fear of woman, because of his backstory. Woman can't even poke Xaviar without him freaking out (which, honestly, makes great comic relief.) And yeah... that's it.

The Coowner Zelda_Ali_Baba's character:

Name: Max Roy
Nickname: I'm still thinking D; if you guys have any ideas then I'm all ears....eyes?
Personality: Smart, funny, always has to get a word in, laid back.
Hair color/style: Thin, spikey, almost shoulder length orange.
Eye Color: Orange/yellow.
Clothing: An orange t-shirt, black jeans, and a cream colored trench coat/cape like thing.
Backstory: (I'm still working out the kinks in his story sooo this might sound kinda sketchy.) Was in some secret slave trade thing when he was a kid with his family. They escaped and they began to live normal lives. Max discovered his powers at 15 and was immediately found by Charles Xavier.
Power/Mutation: Can make metal out of things and can shape it into anything, this metal can summon lightening that he can use to electracute people, and he can fly (liiiiike.....Rouge I guess, except he didn't steal his XD)
Other: He's cajun (....yes, kinda like Gambit. Every X-Men story has to have a Gambit like character!!!! Plus it is soooo fun to write how he talks ;D )

So, let the freak show begin:

Elliot sat in a room filled with others like him. By others, he meant mutants. He looked up and saw Cyclops enter. They were in a training room with a few other people. They were supposed to be training, and Cyclops demonstrated by destroying a target. He gestured for Elliot to step up, and Elliot saw a ballistics gel dummy. He ran towards it and jumped, touching his right hand to the dummy's shoulder as he went over it. A blueish tint spread through the dummy, and the dummy was frozen. Elliot spun and punched it with his left hand, causing it to shatter into a million pieces. His left hand was on fire. As quickly as it started, it ended. Elliot's powers were still being trained, and he had trouble using them often. He walked to the back of the room and sat against the wall. He waited for Cyclops to call another student up.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(CYCLOPS!!! <3)

Cyclops called Max up next. With a happy smirk, Max stepped up to the middle of the room. Two metal robots appeared and started moving towards their new target.

Using a finger of one of the robots, Max made a pole and brought it towards him. Concentrating hard, he lifted his hand up to the first robot and closed his hand into a fist. The robot made a terrible screeching sound as it crumbled in on itself.

Only one robot was left now. Max raised his hand confidently and brought his hand into a fist again. Nothing. A confused frown formed on his features and he repeated his previous actions. Nothing.

With a frustrated sigh, Max raised his pole above his head and charged at the robot. He leaped into the air and brought the rod down on the robot. Lightening sounded and went through the pole, directly hitting the robot. The robot fizzled and finally crashed to the ground as Max jumped away.

"Dat was close. Heh." swiping his brow, Max returned back to his seat quietly.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Ryan hoped he wouldn't be called up. He hated his powers, he thought they were a curse. He came to the school to find some way to use his dark powers for good. He sat all the way in the back of the room, in a corner by himself. As he sat there Cyclops called him up.
Ryan: Y-yes Sir?
Cyclops: It's your turn. Destroy the dummy.
Ryan ran to a dummy and closed his eyes. From the shadows that were in the room came monstrous hands made of darkness, grabbing the dummy and ripping it apart. He silently went to his back to his seat.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(Domo, the school is more of a boarding school type thing, as they live there.)

Elliot nudged Ryan. "That was pretty good. At least you can control your powers," Elliot said, holding his hands up. He concentrated, and a small burst of fire came, but then was gone. "I'm Elliot, by the way," He added after.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki was waiting impatiently, until she heard Cyclops called her name.

"Yes?" Mizuki said with a smirk on her face.
"Destroy the dummy" Cyclops said to her.

Mizuki noticed the dummy, she transformed into a wolf like creature but still having arms and not a wolf like face. She then summoned a fire ball but then turning it into a sword, then she destroyed the dummy by burning it to crisps. She transformed back into a human and then went to sit down.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
River:

It had been a few days since her parents had discovered her powers, and they were still deciding what to do with her. There was a school that a man recommended that she could go to to learn to control her powers. But her parents were still not sure. Rowenna sat on her bed pondering what had happened in the past few weeks. She'd gotten mad at one of the guys at the College she went to, and all of a sudden he couldn't brwath. They called a doctor as Rowenna ran away, back home to hide from what had happened. She told her parents, and they were worried. Soon the police came and talked with her. They asked her all sorts of questins, such as, "Have you ever done this before?" and "do you know if anyone else has gifts like you do?" It was all very strange. And soon a bald man a a wheel chair came to her house and sent the police men away.

The man called himself Charles Xaviar, and offered Rowenna a place at his school. He told her that there were many people like her, and that she could learn to control her powers and make friends there. She had not been a very popular person at any school she went to. Whenever she got angry and punched someone, they'd have to be sent to the hospital. Her parents thought it was because she was a strong girl, but now they know what kind of powers she has. And so people stayed away from her at schools. Xaviar promised her a safe, fun and educational experience at his school.

Suddenly she got a knock on her door.

"Honey, we've decided." Her mother said, opening the door.

Her mother was smiling like always, with her father beside her.

"We want you to do what you want sweety. So we're leting you choose."

Rowenna sat there for a moment, thinking about what people had said to her in the past week. Then she decided.

"I want to go. I don't want to hurt people, and I want to make friends. So I want to go."

Her mother smiled brightly at her and huged her.

"I was hoping you'd choose that. Really, I wan't you to make friends too."

She let go and continued smiling.

"So we'll drive you there tomorrow then." Her father said.

They left her room, and she started packing.

"I'm going to miss you so much." Her mother had been huging her daughter for a while now, with her father standing there awkwardly. "You'll call every day won't you?"

"Yes mom, I'll call every day." Rowenna said happily to her mother.

"Alright, well it's not like this is the first time she's left. She did go to college for one semester you know." Her father said, sort of pulling his wife away.

"Good bye, have fun!"

Rowenna entered the school gates and waved to her parents. "See ya!"

When she came to the door she stopped, and knocked with the old metal knocker.

(I'm so sorry for the long post :sweat:)

masterSword2

Smile!
"Seth, your up. Same as the others. Just destroy this dummy." said cyclops. "Itd be my pleasure!" said Seth confidently. Seth walks up to the dummy, and turns his fists into metal. He punches the dummy in the head, completely removing its head. He then punches it in the stomach, sending it flying back. He then walks back to where he had been standing. "maybe I overdid it a little bit." he thought. "Im dizzy from just that. Oh well, I did it to show everyone that I'm strong, and I think it worked. This will NOT be like the orphanage!"

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot heard the knocking. "I got it," He said, leaving before Cyclops replied. He opened the door and saw a women with long black hair standing there. "Welcome to the freak-show, also known as Charles Xaviers school for Gifted Youngsters (that is actually the name XD). He gestured for her to come in, and he smiled. "I'm Elliot, and whenever my powers feel like working, I can control fire and ice." He said, walking around, pointing out what rooms are what. "And this is where you'll be staying. Set your bags down, but we need to go to the lesson." He left and showed her to the training room. He entered and sat back down against the wall.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(pfffttt. ZAB was stealing my computer!!! rgfdifpvcox;df)

Xaviar watched the others in awe, they could control their powers so well! He was still in awe at all of them when he heard his name.

"Xaviar." The X-Men named Cyclops called him.

The others looked around the room, clearly looking for Charles Xavier.

Xaviar shyly looked up at Cyclops, slightly embarrassed he and the owner of the school and him shared the same name. "Please... call me Dragon. It's... less confusing for everyone."

"Alright then, Xa-err.. Dragon. Destroy the dummy."

Xaviar took a deep breath and got up from his chair, a dummy (lol) arose from the floor, like the others, he needed to show his skills. He felt, compared to the others, his powers were slightly lame. He stared at the dummy for a second, thinking how he'd make a good impression for the others. After a brief moment his mind blanked and he thought of nothing. He then picked up the pole Max dropped and breathed on it, and it lit on fire. He then leaped into the air, clearly showing off his good agility skills, and came crashing down on the dummy in a jump attack of sorts. The dummy was sliced in half.

He smiled and quietly sat down.

(for the record MY Xaviar is pronounced 'X-Av-I-AR'. Charles Xavier is pronounced 'X-Av-I-ER.'
Know the difference, or I will slap you all with rubber chickens c: xD
long reply is long.)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki usually didn't talk to people because of her fangs were still visible even when she's not transformed, she didn't want them to get the wrong idea of what she was. "This is getting boring" she thought

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
River:

A boy answered the door rather fast and told her where everything was. It was a little overwhelming, but she was used to that at her old college. He showed her to a training room, where they had to train today apperantly. She walked into the room, a little shyly and waved.

"Hi. Umm, I was told to come here?"

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
Ryan had finally gained the courage to speak to Elliot
Ryan: Oh....Umm......S-sorry for not answering earlier. I'm Ryan. And I wish I had your powers.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki looked around, she began to yawn...which she really doesn't like doing a lot.
"I'm getting impatient again..."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus woke up to the birds chirping outside his window. He smiled and thought, "Man what a great day it's gonna be!" As he did he rolled over and looked at his clock and saw the time. The smile vanished off of his face instantly. "Crap crap crap," he muttered to himself as he ran into his bathroom. There wasn't any time for a shower, especially since it was 10:30. Class had started 30 minutes ago and he was still in his dorm. He quickly pulled on his clothes, put on deodorant, and messed his hair into position and brushed the blue shock out of his eyes. "Don't know why I do that," he muttered, "It always stays the way I want it."

Cyrus ran down the halls, back pack slung over one arm. He got to the right class and busted in. Everyone looked at him as the door flew open.

"Cyrus, four years and you still manage to show up late to almost half of my classes."

"Sorry Mr. Summers, sir. I'd tell you 'It won't happen again' but I'm sure your tired of hearing that one," Cyrus said as he walked over to his seat, "Just take off the 5 points from my grade," Cyrus sighed as he slid into his desk. He let his head fall forward and hit the desk with a resigned thump.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
(YUNOTELLME?!!!?)

Eve heard her name got called.She then walks to the front and sees 3 hidden dummies.Eve breathes in then focuses her power.A powerful light bolt was made and she shot the 3 dummies successfully.Then,she walked back where she was waiting.

"If you guys wanna know me,My name is Eve Rowenslai." she spoke to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom