• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I never was on day one and 2 so idk what you talking about
vvv
Ooo, sassy.
edgeworth-shrug.gif

Since nothing's happening today and we don't have anything to go off of besides some scummy behavior, I'm not going to vote. I don't like taking shots in the dark.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I feel what your saying is true but idk if my vote should still be on him/her

Give a really good reason why you think bok is the killer

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I feel what your saying is true but idk if my vote should still be on him/her

Give a really good reason why you think bok is the killer
Here you go:
I didn't want to have to spell it out, but whatever, I dropped enough hints already. The other players should have been able to figure this out anyway.

I thought Minish (you) was the most likely to be the Godfather last night. I tried to kill you. You didn't die. The doctor is dead, both roleblockers are dead, I find it highly unlikely that this was due to anything but you being a bulletproof Godfather.

Same thing happened with Ryuken two nights ago, it's how I knew ALIT was lying for sure. That's why Ryuken should be lynched tomorrow if you're town.

And yes, it's suspicious you vote for me immediately. I've been embarrassingly pro-town since I replaced Tristan (my role lets me be ballsy to where I don't have to fear death at night so I can feel free to do that), and the other players have acknowledged this.
Ver-go's post solidifies my belief that the Godfather has been counterwagoning every lynch. In this case, it's Minish_Link AKA Spider-Bok. Even if they weren't on a counterwagon, karu's sensor reads wouldn't pick them up as scum because the Godfather is investigation-immune.
Minish_Link / Spider-Bok also has been the only player to not softclaim AND to not be targeted by a night action up until this point. There should have been two deaths last night since another killing role is present and there are no more roleblockers alive. If Spider-Bok wasn't the Godfather, they should have been killed by Ver-go.

And yet, they weren't.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 1 (Ayano Keiko)
Spider-Bok - 3 (Ver-go-a-go-go, Ryuken, HylianEVAN)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 2 (Spider-Bok, karu)

After a long day’s work the mutants had yet again agreed on a new target that they thought was the guilty one. It was Spider-Bok’s time to get lynched. They had him backed up against one of the walls of the destroyed X-Mansion and were ready to attack him.

“I am strong,” Spider-Bok said and took off his helmet and tossed it on the ground. “But against all of you I am well aware that I don’t stand a chance on my own. I know when I am beaten. Kill me now and be done with it. Then go back to leading your pathetic lives.” Silence followed as the tension was building.

“Why don’t we just capture him instead?” one of the other mutants suggested. “Lock him up in a plastic prison where he can spend the rest of his days. Death is too mild a punishment for this villain.” The other mutants seemed to agree with this idea. All except for one of them.

“Heck no!” said the mutant in the red mask with a strangely annoying voice. “He’s a BAD guy. And bad guys should all die. In fact, I make it my speciality to kill bad guys. It’s kinda fun and it helps me sleep at night.” And with that said, the man with the red mask rushed quickly toward Spider-Bok with his twin katanas and swiftly cut him up, thus ending his life. The other mutants were slightly annoyed with this course of action, however, ultimately they were all happy to have gotten rid of the last of the interlopers so they could go back to their old lives and together rebuild the mansion.

Spider-Bok was Magneto, the Godfather.

The living (5):
karu - Shadowcat, the Sensor
Ayano Keiko - Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator
HylianEVAN - Cyclops, the Bomb
Ver-go-a-go-go - Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass
Ryuken - Nightcrawler, the Commuter

The dead (8):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)
funnier6 - Iceman, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Professor X, the Cop (lynched day 3)
A Link In Time - Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 4)
YIGAhim - Phoenix, the Lie Detector (killed night 4)
Spider-Bok - Magneto, the Godfather (lynched day 5)

Victory goes to the Town and the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass!

Congratulations to the winners and thank you all so much for playing! Feel free to discuss the game now and stay tuned for night actions and role PMs (which will include descriptions for some of the more obscure roles that were in this game)!

funnier6

Courage~
WOOT!!

This makes so much sense tbh, that whole time during the Deku cop fiasco I was thinking why on earth are Minish and ALIT going along with this?! Cause really you don’t lynch uncounterclaimed cops. Ever. Yeah I know I started it but I would’ve ended it just as fast.

The only thing @Pendio is that there seems to be an awful lot of investigative roles here, I’m interested to hear about the balance, cause honestly I wasn’t believing that sensor claim for a second cause I thought there was no way there was a cop a lie detector and a sensor in one game.

Excellent choice of Deadpool’s role, fits really well and makes quite an introduction. :P

Good job everybody, I was kinda scared for a minute but you can’t argue with those results. :D

Pen

The game is on!
The only thing @Pendio is that there seems to be an awful lot of investigative roles here, I’m interested to hear about the balance, cause honestly I wasn’t believing that sensor claim for a second cause I thought there was no way there was a cop a lie detector and a sensor in one game.

When I made this game I looked a fair bit at the setup I made for Sherlock Mafia a while back. That was also a 13 player game and ended with a Mafia victory, and it had just as many Town investigative roles as this game did, if not more even. I think the main thing that gave the Town a solid advantage this game was that they were lucky enough to nail a Mafia member on day 1. That certainly helped a lot and made it quite a bit more challenging for the Mafia I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom