• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I figured out what karu was softclaiming and... I just realized something.
I know it's a game but guys, seriously, leave Le Bok Choy alone for a bit. Anywho, the last scum can not be him, as Minish (Le Bok)Book wasn't on the DekuDeku wagon; a wagon the had the 2 last scum in it. Le Bok Choy already said my role so I don't have to claim.
latest

You said two scum were on the DekuDeku wagon, right?
Have you ever considered that the Serial Killer has been in your reads, since he's also anti-Town?
Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Doc - 4 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, Ayano Keiko)

Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 5 (Ryuken, HylianEVAN, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, A Link In Time)

Ayano Keiko - 1 (karu)

Not voting - DekuNut, Ayano Keiko, Minish_Link
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
A Link In Time - 5 (Ryuken, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, Ayano Keiko, HylianEVAN)

Not voting - karu, A Link In Time, Spider-Bok
I thought before the Godfather was on the counterwagon because why would they purposefully get their most valuable role killed? This solidifies my belief in that. In light of this revelation, I'm going to place a vote back on Spider-Bok.

Vote: Spider-Bok

I'm sorry, @Spider-Bok , I know I said I wanted to hear you out, but I really do believe you're the last remaining Mafia member. And I'm sure the SK has realized there's no way for them to win at this point as well, which is why they're on the wagon as well.

I'm not a Serial Killer. You all know who my character is, they don't fit a "Serial Killer" moniker.

I either win if I'm the last one standing, or I win with the town. That's why I'm invested in a town win.

I acknowledged days ago that yes, I look guilty with cops and now scanning roles. I don't understand why we're trusting investigative roles when the Godfather is the last mafia member.

I've said all I will say about my thoughts on who that is.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself

latest

Have you ever considered that the Serial Killer has been in your reads, since he's also anti-Town?

I thought before the Godfather was on the counterwagon because why would they purposefully get their most valuable role killed? This solidifies my belief in that. In light of this revelation, I'm going to place a vote back on Spider-Bok.

I'm sorry, @Spider-Bok , I know I said I wanted to hear you out, but I really do believe you're the last remaining Mafia member. And I'm sure the SK has realized there's no way for them to win at this point as well, which is why they're on the wagon as well.
If she was the mafia then I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t wanna die

karu

Panamaniac
I do hate to play aggressive, oh well

latest

My role is only good for detecting how many mafia are in one wagon, not anit-town. I hope that answers that

Also, let me ask you Ryu, why are you going after Le Boy Choy? Did you find Minish that suspicious before they were replaced by Bok? HMMMM?!

I stand by my vote.

My role is only good for detecting how many mafia are in one wagon, not anit-town. I hope that answers that

Also, let me ask you Ryu, why are you going after Le Boy Choy? Did you find Minish that suspicious before they were replaced by Bok? HMMMM?!

I stand by my vote.

karu, the Godfather is last mafia member. He's not going to show up as mafia on your sensors, because he returns innocent results to investigations.

Ryuken

I stand by my vote.
Are you absolutely positive about that? Ver-go does have a point.
Also, like I've repeated many times, I did find Minish suspicious because they were the only consistent player to counterwagon every lynch. Why would the Godfather get their henchmen- especially the roleblocker- lynched? It doesn't make sense to me.

My vote stays, I'm trusting Ver-go's not screwing with me, and nothing will change that.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Are you absolutely positive about that? Ver-go does have a point.
Also, like I've repeated many times, I did find Minish suspicious because they were the only consistent player to counterwagon every lynch. Why would the Godfather get their henchmen- especially the roleblocker- lynched? It doesn't make sense to me.

My vote stays, I'm trusting Ver-go's not screwing with me, and nothing will change that.
Maybe this will change your mind.
Vzkdrsj.gif

Ryuken

Seeing as how stances haven't really changed and no one has posted, I will make a comprehensive reads list so we're all on the same page.

@karu - Town. They are softclaiming Sensor, which checks out since they used their power twice on D2's lynch and D3's lynch. Their sensors picked up ALiT and Ver-go, which means they have roles that would give karu a "guilty" result.
@Ayano Keiko - Town. They are softclaiming Deflector, which checks out since Yiga was investigated N1 and confirmed Town by Deku, Mafia and independent role were forced to attack funnier6 N2, and the Mafia were forced to target me N3, which supports my hard claim.
@Spider-Bok / Minish_Link- Mafia. They haven't softclaimed or hinted at any role, and they haven't been very active except when they post a reads list or analysis. They have also counterwagoned every lynch, avoiding karu's sensors, and were targeted by Ver-go N4 (according to his softclaim). Spider-bok proceeded to attempt to vote themselves without unvoting Ver-go, saying they had no chance to defend themselves. I understand that sounds meta, but as you'll see, all the info and softclaims points to them as the Godfather.
@HylianEVAN - Town. They've been memeing a lot, but at times they've tried to scumhunt along with us. Nothing confirms what alignment they fall on, but I don't see a reason not to trust them at this point.
@Ver-go-a-go-go - Town. They're softclaiming Deadpool, saying they targeted Spider-Bok last night and discovered they were nightkill-immune. I trust this softclaim seeing as how they were aggressive on ALiT, questioning their softclaim of Serial Killer. They've been "putting it together" as I have, and I HIGHLY doubt that the Godfather- if it were me or Ver-go- would corner and get their roleblocker lynched.

Final Thoughts:
The Godfather isn't dumb. They figured out Yiga was the lie detector and that he still had "one more use of his power," so they targeted him this night, knowing Ayano had used up all of their Deflector powers. They also haven't softclaimed this entire game.
Therefore, I think Spider-Bok should be lynched today, and even though he's only been able to join towards the end of D4, all the information and softclaims point to him.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Seeing as how stances haven't really changed and no one has posted, I will make a comprehensive reads list so we're all on the same page.

@karu - Town. They are softclaiming Sensor, which checks out since they used their power twice on D2's lynch and D3's lynch. Their sensors picked up ALiT and Ver-go, which means they have roles that would give karu a "guilty" result.
@Ayano Keiko - Town. They are softclaiming Deflector, which checks out since Yiga was investigated N1 and confirmed Town by Deku, Mafia and independent role were forced to attack funnier6 N2, and the Mafia were forced to target me N3, which supports my hard claim.
@Spider-Bok / Minish_Link- Mafia. They haven't softclaimed or hinted at any role, and they haven't been very active except when they post a reads list or analysis. They have also counterwagoned every lynch, avoiding karu's sensors, and were targeted by Ver-go N4 (according to his softclaim). Spider-bok proceeded to attempt to vote themselves without unvoting Ver-go, saying they had no chance to defend themselves. I understand that sounds meta, but as you'll see, all the info and softclaims points to them as the Godfather.
@HylianEVAN - Town. They've been memeing a lot, but at times they've tried to scumhunt along with us. Nothing confirms what alignment they fall on, but I don't see a reason not to trust them at this point.
@Ver-go-a-go-go - Town. They're softclaiming Deadpool, saying they targeted Spider-Bok last night and discovered they were nightkill-immune. I trust this softclaim seeing as how they were aggressive on ALiT, questioning their softclaim of Serial Killer. They've been "putting it together" as I have, and I HIGHLY doubt that the Godfather- if it were me or Ver-go- would corner and get their roleblocker lynched.

Final Thoughts:
The Godfather isn't dumb. They figured out Yiga was the lie detector and that he still had "one more use of his power," so they targeted him this night, knowing Ayano had used up all of their Deflector powers. They also haven't softclaimed this entire game.
Therefore, I think Spider-Bok should be lynched today, and even though he's only been able to join towards the end of D4, all the information and softclaims point to him.
When you were talking about me, you kept saying they.
Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom