• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Vote: Bok

Just end this. I have no ****ing idea why I was thrown into this game when I had no ****ing chance of actually playing.

karu

Panamaniac
I know it's a game but guys, seriously, leave Le Bok Choy alone for a bit. Anywho, the last scum can not be him, as Minish (Le Bok)Book wasn't on the DekuDeku wagon; a wagon the had the 2 last scum in it. Le Bok Choy already said my role so I don't have to claim.

I've given my reasons in past posts, and I'll quote them later. It's 3am and I'm still on my phone. But I'm voting on who the facts say is most likely scum

Vote: Go-go

Pen

The game is on!
Last edited:

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker

Just end this. I have no ****ing idea why I was thrown into this game when I had no ****ing chance of actually playing.
...Spider-bok, I still want to hear your thoughts. I'm not gonna let yourself get lynched because of something like this.

Unvote

I'm role claiming the Commuter. I've been softing this role since D2, and if you investigated me, you wouldn't get an innocent or guilty result. This is also why I was able to avoid getting killed by the SK and the godfather N3. If I truly was the godfather, I wouldn't have drawn this much attention to myself. If you still think I'm scumming right now, please review ny posts from D4. I beg you.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
No, that's wrong.
Day 3's announcement was very explicit about a third party:
Our Vigilante is dead, so I don't see how the fluff could imply anything else. I agree with your thoughts about Yiga being the safest kill, however, since he still had another shot at using his lie detector. The Godfather isn't dumb.

I'll counter that by saying ANYONE could have read up on our conversation or what he softclaimed D2 and targeted Yiga during the night phase. Also, Yiga practically painted a target on his back D2 by boasting about how he had important info and needed to be protected. I wasn't a factor in that.

Lemme ask you this, then: why would I purposefully get my most valuable role lynched? I was the one who dropped the bit about ALiT's softclaim, which prompted Ver-go to go after ALiT in the first place. I even placed the first vote on him. If I was the Godfather, I'd want to get Ver-go lynched instead and call him out on his softclaim, defending ALiT.

If I trust everything you're saying, process of elimination leads me to Spider-Bok as well. Now that Yiga's confirmed a Lie Detector, does that also confirm EVAN as town? Because I assumed before that he was still in the grey zone due to Ayano Deflecting Deku's and Yiga's investigations to funnier6. I still can't figure out what you think karu is softclaiming, so I'm not sure they're in the clear.

I believe you answered your own question there. That's what I meant.
And let me chime in here. I haven't been able to place Minish or ALiT into a town or scum category, and upon bringing up ALiT's D3 softclaim and hearing Ver-go's comment on that, I decided to charge after ALiT, trusting Ver-go. ALiT was the most consistent player wagoning every lynch, which is why I thought he was the Mafia. Minish hasn't been too active in the discussions, and they have counterwagoned/not participated in every lynch up to this point. The latter is why I suspect karu, but the former makes Minish- and therefore, you- the most sus

Sounds like you're challenging them. Lemme throw your own words back at you:

Snappy remarks aside, I'm VERY tempted to vote you right now, but I think it's best we wait to hear your thoughts on everyone here and what you've noticed from each day. It's only fair that you get to speak, after all.
Ya but the killer must of killed YIGAhim for a reason.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Commuter is a pretty safe claim tbh
It's actually a very dangerous claim to make if not set up properly considering the godfather could easily screw me over right now and counterclaim. The godfather isn't dumb, however.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself

I felt the same way but I’m getting the hang of it and I’m sure the killer wouldn’t kill you for now sense your new here so don’t worry.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
...Spider-bok, I still want to hear your thoughts. I'm not gonna let yourself get lynched because of something like this.

Unvote

I'm role claiming the Commuter. I've been softing this role since D2, and if you investigated me, you wouldn't get an innocent or guilty result. This is also why I was able to avoid getting killed by the SK and the godfather N3. If I truly was the godfather, I wouldn't have drawn this much attention to myself. If you still think I'm scumming right now, please review ny posts from D4. I beg you.
Somethings arnt adding up.

Who hated YIGAhim the most to kill him. And this leads right to you but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom