• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Worked a late shift... tis why I didn't post right away. Don't take that as a scum read, mind you.
edgeworth-handondesk(a).gif

Alright, it's now or never. We know why Deku was able to investigate Yiga N1 despite Ayano not using their power. funnier6 was roleblocked by the roleblocker himself. That means the SK either did not act N1 or Doc protected the SK's victim. This is important info to consider.

And it looks like tonight, the SK either went after either me or the Godfather. Not sure yet, but if at any point I have to hard claim to prove I'm town, then so be it.

Now to start off the day with a very brief reads list in light of yesterday's events:

Spider-Bok is a new player, but like with Minish (replaced) and EVAN, I'm not sure where they stand, which makes me suspicious of them.
I'm starting to become more suspicious of karu because although they've been helping us scumhunt, they're the only consistent player who has either counterwagoned or never participated in voting. Yes, they have explained their absences, but still...
I only have hunches as to what Ver-go's implicitly softing, but he's shown to actively make connections and explanations, especially D4. I don't see any reason not to trust him.
Because we have a Mafia roleblocker, Ayano Keiko is confirmed town. Ayano's softclaim checks out, meaning ALiT roleblocked funnier6 N1, allowing Deku to investigate Yiga and getting the innocent result.

I'll respond to everyone's posts concerning me in the next one, but here's a couple questions I have here regarding the last remaining Mafia member:

1) I've heard the Godfather is likely investigation-immune, so does that mean they appear innocent when someone targets them?
2) Finally, do you think the Godfather bussed ALiT's lynch?

D

Deleted member 14134

I haven't read through the last two days. Been busy with crap but there's some of the new stuff that I want to mention.
I'm almost positive it's Bok, and if it isn't him
Based on what? I literally just got in the game and you're "positive" it's me but provided no evidence. Give me something to work with while I read through everything.
Spider-Bok is a new player,
Define new.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also @Ver-go-a-go-go if you're so positive why didn't you vote for one of us? If I'm positive someone is scum I'm voting for them, idc how early it is in the day. Seems like you're just fishing here.

And it looks like tonight, the SK either went after either me or the Godfather. Not sure yet, but if at any point I have to hard claim to prove I'm town, then so be it.

HylianEVAN really doesn't seem to trust you and wants you dead, so this sounds like a good idea.

Based on what? I literally just got in the game and you're "positive" it's me but provided no evidence. Give me something to work with while I read through everything.

You're alive, and with all of these roles out of the game, there's really no reason you should be. Being a bulletproof Godfather is the only explanation as far as I can tell.

Also @Ver-go-a-go-go if you're so positive why didn't you vote for one of us? If I'm positive someone is scum I'm voting for them, idc how early it is in the day. Seems like you're just fishing here.

Ryuken should be dead too, which is why he's my other suspect and why I didn't vote off the bat since I wanted to see what he had to say.

I'd rather have you lynched today if I'm being honest, so expect a vote later, but I'll wait to see what Ryuken does.

D

Deleted member 14134

You're alive, and with all of these roles out of the game, there's really no reason you should be. Being a bulletproof Godfather is the only explanation as far as I can tell.
What specific roles should mean that I should specifically be dead? This alone isn't a valid argument.
Ryuken should be dead too
Once again, why should ryuken be dead? What about him and I specifically should make us dead by now? Why us and not the other 4 players?
I'd rather have you lynched today if I'm being honest
Votes speak louder than words.

Ryuken

My guess is that the last scum member thought YIGA would be the safest kill since he was the only confirmed town and his death would hinder us more than give us any advantage. Night killing anyone else would have just helped us narrow it down.

Also, I am almost positive now that the SK isn't actually a thing.
No, that's wrong.
Day 3's announcement was very explicit about a third party:
“Hey, hey hey!” a third individual swooped in and interrupted the helmet wearing man. “This one’s my pray. You’d better back off, old man, or I’ll cut you a new butt hole!” the new guy giggled behind his red mask and then drew two katanas. At the same time the man with the helmet elevated a knife from a nearby table and very quickly they both attacked funnier6, who didn’t have any time to react to both attacks at ones.

“Cold guy?” the mask wearer asked out loud. “Wait a minute! This wasn’t the one I came here to kill! Holy shark bandanas! This is so weird. Well, I’m off to bed then, you odd honkey. Smell ya later!”
Our Vigilante is dead, so I don't see how the fluff could imply anything else. I agree with your thoughts about Yiga being the safest kill, however, since he still had another shot at using his lie detector. The Godfather isn't dumb.
Ok this is all the proof I need to prove Ryuken is mafia.

What if the reason why he was killed is because Ryuken saw that YIGAhim was right so he had no choice but to kill him...

Plus from what I’ve seen thru pages 40 to 45. Mostly Ryuken was talking to YIGAhim.
I'll counter that by saying ANYONE could have read up on our conversation or what he softclaimed D2 and targeted Yiga during the night phase. Also, Yiga practically painted a target on his back D2 by boasting about how he had important info and needed to be protected. I wasn't a factor in that.
I am still holding to my belief that Ryu is Godfather. I am going to hold off on voting for now though because 4 is majority and I don't want to risk an accidental mislynch hammer early in the day.

Ver-go was on ALIT's ass yesterday so I am more trusting of him now. Karu seems pretty innocent too to me. No idea what I think of Evan and Bok though.
Lemme ask you this, then: why would I purposefully get my most valuable role lynched? I was the one who dropped the bit about ALiT's softclaim, which prompted Ver-go to go after ALiT in the first place. I even placed the first vote on him. If I was the Godfather, I'd want to get Ver-go lynched instead and call him out on his softclaim, defending ALiT.
Okay, I have all the information I need. We can end this game either today or tomorrow, I believe a town victory is guaranteed.

It's not me. I turn up as guilty if I'm investigated by a cop, I'm guessing it's the same for whatever scanning role you have. It's probably to balance all these investigative roles in this game.

Magneto is obviously the Godfather, and I'm pretty sure I know he's one of two people now. I'm almost positive it's Bok, and if it isn't him, it's probably Ryuken.
If I trust everything you're saying, process of elimination leads me to Spider-Bok as well. Now that Yiga's confirmed a Lie Detector, does that also confirm EVAN as town? Because I assumed before that he was still in the grey zone due to Ayano Deflecting Deku's and Yiga's investigations to funnier6. I still can't figure out what you think karu is softclaiming, so I'm not sure they're in the clear.
Define new.
I believe you answered your own question there. That's what I meant.
And let me chime in here. I haven't been able to place Minish or ALiT into a town or scum category, and upon bringing up ALiT's D3 softclaim and hearing Ver-go's comment on that, I decided to charge after ALiT, trusting Ver-go. ALiT was the most consistent player wagoning every lynch, which is why I thought he was the Mafia. Minish hasn't been too active in the discussions, and they have counterwagoned/not participated in every lynch up to this point. The latter is why I suspect karu, but the former makes Minish- and therefore, you- the most sus
Sounds like you're challenging them. Lemme throw your own words back at you:
I also believe bravado is the benchmark for insecurity but people are saying he's new so he wouldn't do that. Is there anything you people won't overlook from a new player?

Snappy remarks aside, I'm VERY tempted to vote you right now, but I think it's best we wait to hear your thoughts on everyone here and what you've noticed from each day. It's only fair that you get to speak, after all.

Ryuken

*the most suspicious.
I hate that the "More Options" button is broken for me atm.

Snappy remarks aside, I'm VERY tempted to vote you right now, but I think it's best we wait to hear your thoughts on everyone here and what you've noticed from each day. It's only fair that you get to speak, after all.

I think you're the only player that's putting all this together like I am at the moment, so I don't see a point to dragging this out. If Ayano's trust in me is genuine, and I convince HylianEVAN we can just lynch you tomorrow if Bok somehow isn't the Godfather, I think we have enough to end this right now.

D

Deleted member 14134

2 scum we're in the DekuDeku wagon!!!!!!!!!!
Deku confirmed Yiga and HyilanEVAN, and Ryuken is looking strong town right now. That leaves me and ALIT. I'm almost certain ALIT is scum if all of this is correct.
DekuNut - 5 (Ryuken, HylianEVAN, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, A Link In Time)
I seriously have just been skimming through this and haven't read it through thoroughly yet (and I won't until I feel like it which very well may be never) but this little sequence caught my attention. So assuming Karu is sensor and not just fakeclaiming (has there been any confirmation on her yet?) out of Evan, Ryuken and Vergo one of them is presumably the last scum. Also you said here that you were almost certain ALIT is scum which sounds kind of familiar. Kind of feels to me that you were bussing your scumbud and that you're now trying to divert attention away from that wagon by going after me.

Oh, and you just voted me but haven't given a concrete reason yet besides that I "should be dead already." Feels like you're out of options here and just reaching. Also you completely ignored my other questions and still haven't given me a reason. Care to actually explain your thoughts? I probably shouldn't vote right after being voted for cuz "OMGUS Bok wtf" and since i haven't read through everything but based on the fact that you suddenly forgot about that wagon and voted for me without giving a real reason.

Vote: Veragogogo

Very tempted based on what? Are people just going to keep pushing me without giving me a real reason? Also that wasn't a snappy remark. Look at the way you post. It's incredibly obnoxious and annoying. Call a spade a spade.

Oh, and you just voted me but haven't given a concrete reason yet besides that I "should be dead already." Feels like you're out of options here and just reaching.

I didn't want to have to spell it out, but whatever, I dropped enough hints already. The other players should have been able to figure this out anyway.

I thought Minish (you) was the most likely to be the Godfather last night. I tried to kill you. You didn't die. The doctor is dead, both roleblockers are dead, I find it highly unlikely that this was due to anything but you being a bulletproof Godfather.

Same thing happened with Ryuken two nights ago, it's how I knew ALIT was lying for sure. That's why Ryuken should be lynched tomorrow if you're town.

And yes, it's suspicious you vote for me immediately. I've been embarrassingly pro-town since I replaced Tristan (my role lets me be ballsy to where I don't have to fear death at night so I can feel free to do that), and the other players have acknowledged this.

Ryuken

Very tempted based on what? Are people just going to keep pushing me without giving me a real reason? Also that wasn't a snappy remark. Look at the way you post. It's incredibly obnoxious and annoying. Call a spade a spade.
Reread my post again. I said why I thought ALiT was suspicious and then proceeded to explain why I thought Minish- and therefore you- were suspicious. I believe the Godfather this time around ISN'T on the wagon, but rather the counterwagon.

I think you're the only player that's putting all this together like I am at the moment, so I don't see a point to dragging this out. If Ayano's trust in me is genuine, and I convince HylianEVAN we can just lynch you tomorrow if Bok somehow isn't the Godfather, I think we have enough to end this right now.
...You got me there.
edgeworth-smug(a).gif

At the very least, let them humor us with a role cl-
I didn't want to have to spell it out, but whatever, I dropped enough hints already. The other players should have been able to figure this out anyway.

I thought Minish (you) was the most likely to be the Godfather last night. I tried to kill you. You didn't die. The doctor is dead, both roleblockers are dead, I find it highly unlikely that this was due to anything but you being a bulletproof Godfather.

Same thing happened with Ryuken two nights ago, it's how I knew ALIT was lying for sure. That's why Ryuken should be lynched tomorrow if you're town.

And yes, it's suspicious you vote for me immediately. I've been embarrassingly pro-town since I replaced Tristan (my role lets me be ballsy to where I don't have to fear death at night so I can feel free to do that), and the other players have acknowledged this.
edgeworth-damage.gif

HOLY CRAP, I had a hunch, but I didn't expect you to break the subtlety like that. (I even thought about asking the Serial Killer to role claim and decide who they wanted to side with... oh well.)

Vote: Spider-Bok

Sorry, Ver-go is quite the argumentative person when it comes to Mafia. I experienced that D3. I still want to hear that role claim, though, and any other thoughts you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom