• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
But we are pretty sure that the indep's goal is to be the last one alive.

If ALIT flips scum it will be 5T:1M:1I

The indep isn't counted as a mafia member, so the game goes on when all mafia are dead. This is good for us.

With a 5:1:1 ratio at the end of the night, worst case scenario is it's a 3:1:1, which is basically MYLO, but not exactly. Then again, that is assuming that both the SK and NK hit, AND hit townies. At this point, the likelihood of that theoretically is very low. We are actually somewhat likely to have either the SK hit a townie, or the NK to hit the SK, and if there is a bus driver, perhaps they could each hit themself
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

For some reason, my brain registered today as a mislynch rather than a lynch towards the opposing parties. And I also forgot that no side can win unless the SK is killed. My bad.

My mind is in all sorts of places right now...

D

Deleted member 14134

Just skimmed through the first two days (and I mean bare minimum skimmed cuz **** reading through 45 pages of a game I haven't been in up until now). Evan seems to say very little and post a lot. Some people seem to be writing him off as new. Ryuken seems to post a lot and often times says very little of substance. I also believe bravado is the benchmark for insecurity but people are saying he's new so he wouldn't do that. Is there anything you people won't overlook from a new player? Gonna read through the rest later and probably focus a bit more on it from here on out

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
A Link In Time - 5 (Ryuken, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, Ayano Keiko, HylianEVAN)

Not voting - karu, A Link In Time, Spider-Bok

The mutants had decided on whom to lynch next, and they were able to come to the decision pretty quickly too. Without further ado they all attacked A Link In Time until he was dead. Afterwards most of the mutants felt very happy with the day’s work and eventually went to bed with a smile.

A Link In Time was Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker.

The living (7):
karu
Ayano Keiko
Minish_Link
YIGAhim
HylianEVAN
Ver-go-a-go-go
Ryuken

The dead (6):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)
funnier6 - Iceman, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Professor X, the Cop (lynched day 3)
A Link In Time - Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 4)

Night 4 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Sunday, February 18th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Night+4&font=slab&csz=1

Pen

The game is on!
YIGAhim was about to go to his room to sleep when suddenly someone called out to him. He turned around and saw the man with the helmet and cape standing there with high posture. YIGAhim glared fiercely at the man for he knew this was the man responsible for the deaths of his friends and loved ones.

“Such a shame,” the man with the helmet began. “Such a shame you too chose the X-Men over my Brotherhood of Mutants. We really could have used someone of your high caliber. But it’s too late now I’m afraid.” And so, without seeing it coming, YIGAhim was pierced in the heart from behind by a metal spear manipulated by the caped man with the helmet.

In the morning when the remaining mutants discovered YIGAhim’s body, they were very saddened by the news, but decided to end this nightmare as soon as they possibly could.

YIGAhim was Phoenix, the Lie Detector.

The living (6):
@karu
@Ayano Keiko
@Spider-Bok
@HylianEVAN
@Ver-go-a-go-go
@Ryuken

The dead (7):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)
funnier6 - Iceman, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Professor X, the Cop (lynched day 3)
A Link In Time - Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 4)
YIGAhim - Phoenix, the Lie Detector (killed night 4)

Day 5 Begins!

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, February 21st 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+5&font=slab&csz=1

karu

Panamaniac
I'm on my phone at the moment, I'll post a more detailed/decent post later when I get home to my sweet sweet keyboard. But I was right about Alit, I suggest that the last scum is Go-go

Okay, I have all the information I need. We can end this game either today or tomorrow, I believe a town victory is guaranteed.

I'm on my phone at the moment, I'll post a more detailed/decent post later when I get home to my sweet sweet keyboard. But I was right about Alit, I suggest that the last scum is Go-go

It's not me. I turn up as guilty if I'm investigated by a cop, I'm guessing it's the same for whatever scanning role you have. It's probably to balance all these investigative roles in this game.

Magneto is obviously the Godfather, and I'm pretty sure I know he's one of two people now. I'm almost positive it's Bok, and if it isn't him, it's probably Ryuken.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Just skimmed through the first two days (and I mean bare minimum skimmed cuz **** reading through 45 pages of a game I haven't been in up until now). Evan seems to say very little and post a lot. Some people seem to be writing him off as new. Ryuken seems to post a lot and often times says very little of substance. I also believe bravado is the benchmark for insecurity but people are saying he's new so he wouldn't do that. Is there anything you people won't overlook from a new player? Gonna read through the rest later and probably focus a bit more on it from here on out
I’ve said some good stuff... :sweat:

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Is it just me but the more people die the more I get scared
giphy.gif

But YIGAhim was innocent.

Ok now we know the killer who hated YIGAhim killed him and ima do some research and see if I can find something.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My guess is that the last scum member thought YIGA would be the safest kill since he was the only confirmed town and his death would hinder us more than give us any advantage. Night killing anyone else would have just helped us narrow it down.

Also, I am almost positive now that the SK isn't actually a thing.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
You know what... I feel like this is a really bad gut feeling but that comment makes me think Ryuken knows something we don't. Specifically, how many mafia members are remaining...
Ok this is all the proof I need to prove Ryuken is mafia.

What if the reason why he was killed is because Ryuken saw that YIGAhim was right so he had no choice but to kill him...

Plus from what I’ve seen thru pages 40 to 45. Mostly Ryuken was talking to YIGAhim.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am still holding to my belief that Ryu is Godfather. I am going to hold off on voting for now though because 4 is majority and I don't want to risk an accidental mislynch hammer early in the day.

Ver-go was on ALIT's ass yesterday so I am more trusting of him now. Karu seems pretty innocent too to me. No idea what I think of Evan and Bok though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom