• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Well, think about this:

The cop gets 2 reads (Guilty and innocent). Mafia is guilty, and town is innocent. Deadpool falls in between, and seems like (From the Ryan Reynolds movie) that he's actually not that bad of a guy, so he could get an innocent read.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Current Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 2 (Ayano Keiko, YIGAhim)
A Link In Time - 1 (Ryuken)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (HylianEVAN)

Not voting - karu, A Link In Time, Spider-Bok, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, February 18th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=slab&csz=1

Notice: Minish_Link asked to be replaced, so Spider-Bok is taking over her role.

Last edited:
Vote: A Link in Time

The mafia targeted Ryuken as well as the SK. The real SK isn’t going to counterclaim because that would be stupid. I’m calling ALIT’s bluff - he targeted Ryuken, but not as the SK as he claims.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Why would we keep an SK alive anyways? If he claimed SK then that's dumb. Indeps are on the kill list too.

Serial killers are often investigation proof as well, so :shrugs: Evan isn't counted out.

Unvote

Vote: A Link In Time

Claiming an indep role means one of 2 things:

1- You are actually mafia and are about to be lynched

2- You are actually indep and are about to be lynched

Pen

The game is on!
Day 4 Current Vote Tally:
Ryuken - 1 (Ayano Keiko)
A Link In Time - 3 (Ryuken, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (HylianEVAN)

Not voting - karu, A Link In Time, Spider-Bok

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, February 18th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=slab&csz=1

Am I allowed to say my character?

Nope. It says so in the rules.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
D

Deleted member 14134

Don't expect a post form me for a bit, I have a lot to catch up on and won't be doing it right away.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Hoi hoi, bok-bok. I'm afraid you have a lot of catching up to do, eh heh.

I did not target anyone on Night 1.

And my vote still stays. I'm not too comfortable about ALiT being the hammer vote D3, and although he might be the SK, I highly doubt an SK wouldn't act on the first night. Their primary objective is to be the last person standing, and they take no sides. After hearing Ver-go and I agree with Ver-go and Yiga that the real SK would lay low instead of softing.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
*Edit: After hearing Ver-go and Yiga, I agree that the real SK would lay low instead of softing.

This save draft system, I swear.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
From what I’ve seen. I’m gonna vote Alit and wait on Ayano cause I feel like we should wait to find out who she is.

Unvote:

Vote: A Link In Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom