• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man so much happen while I was gone.

Ahem... Ryuken.
I don’t think he’s the mafia and what I’m thinking is that either Ayano keiko or Alit is possible scum because.

First off. I barely see Alit talk and he never really Accuses someone from what I seen but may be wrong who knows.

Second off. Ayano keiko has been very weird lately with what she has been saying.

I’m actually thinking Alit is more of a scum then her sense he barely talks and he never really tells who he thinks is scummy... WAIT A SEC
What if the reason why he ask me to say who I think is scummy is because... maybe just maybe if he’s the mafia and he wanted to see if I found him scummy then he would’ve killed me... I’m not saying that’s true but possibly

I’m trusting my guts.

Unvote:

Vote: A Link In Time

You do realize I've been one of the most active posters this game, right? I've said my suspicions every single day and stuck to them.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I believe Ayano Keiko has already claimed for today. And like I said earlier, if you look through my posts, I have soft claimed it before.
Hard claims have to be explicit, right? Funnier6 said it shouldn't be possible for Deku to act, so we addumef he was roleblocker or jailkeeper. In Ayano's case, they didn't confirm or deny they were the Deflector, a role I assumed after they said there wasn't a bus driver and that said bus driver wouldn't benefit the Mafia. Unless I'm missing something here, which in that case I'll review all the posts, since I'm going to do that anyway.

Ryuken

Actually... it just dawned on me what else I can do with my softclaim. Damn it, I should have thought of this sooner. Now I feel very stupid for making that D4 first post.
What were the results of N3's investigation, if there was any?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I didn't use my night action. I'm kinda looking for specific things people say before I use it *Soft*

Ryuken now I get the soft. I didn't catch it earlier. Very interesting.

Ryuken

I didn't use my night action. I'm kinda looking for specific things people say before I use it *Soft*

Ryuken now I get the soft. I didn't catch it earlier. Very interesting.
I'm glad you finally get it. I'm a little dissapointed though because if you had used it, it would have been very easy to confirm who I am. That being said..
...I actually don't know what to do at this point, because I wanted someone else to hard claim instead of me. However, if the soft-claiming I've been setting up since D2 isn't going to be enough for town, then I might have to outright say it.
What do you think?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You are a person of suspicion, so it wouldn't be wasted on you. However your soft should've been pretty obvious, so I'll wait for others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom