• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Ok, let's soft this again:

I have a good idea of who's telling the truth or not (Not a hard claim)
Well, if it is what I think it is, then your results are the same as Deku's. You did tell us you confirmed EVAN, after all, so I assume your investigation N1 was also confirmed as well.

Ryuken

Also, @YIGAhim , I implore you to remember my response to what you said when you were trying to get others to vote for me D2. This is my first time playing on a forum, and I still stand by that noob defense. If you think I'm the godfather for this, then I must have the biggest balls and brain in the world to be saying what I said, which I assure you wouldn't be the case if I'm anti-Town.

And like I told Ayano, if you wanna help Town, I highly suggest not pressuring a role claim out of me and consider what I'm softclaiming.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Mmmhmm. Well there have been a lot of honest people who have gone down this game. Actually, Stormo has been our only hit on this one.

But I can't take any noob defense until I play a game with them and know if they were truly honest. If you flip town, I'll know to take that excuse for next time into greater consideration.

The fact that I know Evan is not mafia helps you out a bit. However, what I quoted was him saying he's not mafia. Not that he's town. He may be the SK (just a side note). I don't know if indep roles count as innocent or guilty.

:shrugs: Sorry. Also your soft is very interesting if I am thinking about the right portion of that text. I would like you and Karu to both a number between 1 and 1000. If you both pick the same number (Which you could easily do if your soft is what I think it is) I'll say you're off the hook.

If we are on the same wavelength, I'm VERY curious to see what he AND you have to say. You'll both have a lot of explaining to do.

He claimed he was going to "bag" Ayano, correct? I know who he targeted, and it wasn't Ayano. Not going to say who it was, because I want him to confirm it to my face and make him prove he is who he hinted he is. Although I'm very, very confused why no one died last night. I'm the same as you, my mind doesn't know what's going on and it's messing with me. Busdriver and Deflector shenanigans make my head hurt.

The doctor is dead, so why aren't you dead if the mafia targeted you? If the kill was redirected..... then it must have redirected to the Godfather, because that's the only bulletproof role I could imagine we have in this game.

Ryuken

Mmmhmm. Well there have been a lot of honest people who have gone down this game. Actually, Stormo has been our only hit on this one.

But I can't take any noob defense until I play a game with them and know if they were truly honest. If you flip town, I'll know to take that excuse for next time into greater consideration.

The fact that I know Evan is not mafia helps you out a bit. However, what I quoted was him saying he's not mafia. Not that he's town. He may be the SK (just a side note). I don't know if indep roles count as innocent or guilty.

:shrugs: Sorry. Also your soft is very interesting if I am thinking about the right portion of that text. I would like you and Karu to both a number between 1 and 1000. If you both pick the same number (Which you could easily do if your soft is what I think it is) I'll say you're off the hook.
How do you know EVAN's not Mafia if we have a possible Deflector? Also, I fail to understand what you're getting at here, which leads me to believe you misinterpreted either my role or karu's role. Actually, I'm not fully confident in either possibility because I have no idea what you're thinking right now.
Just remember what I said D3, and it should click.
He claimed he was going to "bag" Ayano, correct? I know who he targeted, and it wasn't Ayano. Not going to say who it was, because I want him to confirm it to my face and make him prove he is who he hinted he is. Although I'm very, very confused why no one died last night. I'm the same as you, my mind doesn't know what's going on and it's messing with me. Busdriver and Deflector shenanigans make my head hurt.

The doctor is dead, so why aren't you dead if the mafia targeted you? If the kill was redirected..... then it must have redirected to the Godfather, because that's the only bulletproof role I could imagine we have in this game.
If Ayano's claim is true, then they did in fact direct their actions to ME, not the Godfather. That's why I said at the beginning of the day that I was confident the SK and Mafia targeted me, whether it was unintentional or not.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I guess I'll make this more clear. Deku and Yiga investigated Funnier instead of Evan because of me. So we have no idea where Evan aligns now

If Ayano's claim is true, then they did in fact direct their actions to ME, not the Godfather. That's why I said at the beginning of the day that I was confident the SK and Mafia targeted me, whether it was unintentional or not.

Then how are you not dead if not one, but two factions got directed to kill you? It makes zero sense.

I guess I'll make this more clear. Deku and Yiga investigated Funnier instead of Evan because of me. So we have no idea where Evan aligns now

*headdesk*

Redirective roles are as bad as Hiders, I swear to god....

Pen

The game is on!
From what I've seen from most of the Townies, they may have questionable motives for their actions, but they all operate on "gut feelings" or hunches, and I'm starting to understand that now.

However, ALit and Minish have been the hardest people to read for me because they provide pretty good analysis and reads, yet I can't place them as scum or Town. Their posts have been based on logic and reasoning for the most part instead of hunches, as have mine, but... I get the feeling their motives are purely deceptive. Throughout this game, I've felt like I've been tricked and messed with multiple times because when the Townies slip up, I tend to immediatetly lash at their throats instead of considering why they would do that, and I feel like that's been taken advantage of. I'm gonna change gears a bit this time around.

Vote: A Link in Time
edgeworth-zoom(a).gif

Unless I'm being ravagely mind****** right now, I think he's the godfather. I've looked at all the lynches so far, and he has never counterwagoned a single one of them. In fact, on the second day lynch, he URGED me to STAY on the Doc wagon. He was also the hammer vote Day 3, which I now find suspicious since he didn't even wait for HylianEVAN to respond before taking karu's post into consideration. This is out of character for ALiT. I've always thought he was an analytical guy who always takes time to look at everything and hearing everyone out before placing a vote, but this makes me believe he knew Deku was Town and didn't want D3 to go on for any longer than it needed to.

Tl;dr- Unless either karu, Ayano, or Ver-go is screwing massively with me, I think ALiT is scum.

I decided to vote for DekuNut after rereading the thread and seeing the initial karu post that led to a suspect on the Doc wagon. I was confused as to how Deku could have gotten an investigation off on Night 1 in light of funnier's claim so I decided to vote there.

The HylianEvan response wasn't essential for me wanting to vote Deku, which I strongly hinted I would do.

And I have felt no need to counterwagon thus far this game because I felt I was on the person who was the scummiest for the given day, and there never occurred to me a need to reevaluate my vote.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Oh man so much happen while I was gone.

Ahem... Ryuken.
I don’t think he’s the mafia and what I’m thinking is that either Ayano keiko or Alit is possible scum because.

First off. I barely see Alit talk and he never really Accuses someone from what I seen but may be wrong who knows.

Second off. Ayano keiko has been very weird lately with what she has been saying.

I’m actually thinking Alit is more of a scum then her sense he barely talks and he never really tells who he thinks is scummy... WAIT A SEC
What if the reason why he ask me to say who I think is scummy is because... maybe just maybe if he’s the mafia and he wanted to see if I found him scummy then he would’ve killed me... I’m not saying that’s true but possibly

I’m trusting my guts.

Unvote:

Vote: A Link In Time

I've already soft claimed my role multiple times. I was going to target Ayano if Deku flipped scum, which I thought would happen, but I decided to change plans and target YIGAhim last night instead after the flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom