• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I miss when Doc was here.

R.I.P.

He will be remembered and so will the other players in this game.
cA5CSAj.gif

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Are you certain of this point? Pieces are starting to fall together, but I need your guarantee that there is a bus driver, and that it is mafia aligned. Because this bus driver is throwing everything off for me, knowing for sure it exists and its anti-town would help clear the fog.
Okay, lemme elaborate why I was iffy. N1, Mafia was the only one acting, and the SK most likely got blocked by Doc, who protected their intended target. N2, Mafia targets funnier6 after he soft-claimed RB, but at the same time, the SK targeted him, though he wasn't the intended target. This made me think there was a Bus Driver, but in light of Ayano's soft-claim, I'm led to believe that there is a Deflector instead. I didn't even think about that until now, which is a bit embarassing since I'm the one that's leading everyone on with this.

Anyway, thinking about it this way, it would make sense because if the Bus Driver was here, there should have been more deaths at night considering they wouldn't be able to swap the Serial Killer's target without swapping the Mafia's. If Ayano's soft-claim holds up, I'm slapping myself in the face. Then again, I'm led to wonder why they would vote me, and why they would think I'm the godfather.
Especially with Alit's softclaim D3.
edgeworth-damage.gif

....Wait a minute.
You being town isn’t proven Ryu because Mafia didn’t target you I forced them to target you. Someone must have used a protection role too last night. And, If anyone used an investigation role which I doubt it targeted Ryu.
Ryu is more than likely godfather I’ll explain later I’m at work
Honest question: if I was the godfather and Ayano redirected the "Mafia's" actions to me, wouldn't I be dead? I'm not too familiar with the typical setups and balance here, so Ayano's words seem very odd to me and VERY suspicious because they're implying they know who the Mafia is.

Sorry if this post appears a little weird, I was thinking as I typed.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Okay, lemme elaborate why I was iffy. N1, Mafia was the only one acting, and the SK most likely got blocked by Doc, who protected their intended target. N2, Mafia targets funnier6 after he soft-claimed RB, but at the same time, the SK targeted him, though he wasn't the intended target. This made me think there was a Bus Driver, but in light of Ayano's soft-claim, I'm led to believe that there is a Deflector instead. I didn't even think about that until now, which is a bit embarassing since I'm the one that's leading everyone on with this.

Anyway, thinking about it this way, it would make sense because if the Bus Driver was here, there should have been more deaths at night considering they wouldn't be able to swap the Serial Killer's target without swapping the Mafia's. If Ayano's soft-claim holds up, I'm slapping myself in the face. Then again, I'm led to wonder why they would vote me, and why they would think I'm the godfather.
Especially with Alit's softclaim D3.
edgeworth-damage.gif

....Wait a minute.

Honest question: if I was the godfather and Ayano redirected the "Mafia's" actions to me, wouldn't I be dead? I'm not too familiar with the typical setups and balance here, so Ayano's words seem very odd to me and VERY suspicious because they're implying they know who the Mafia is.

Sorry if this post appears a little weird, I was thinking as I typed.
I feel the same way about Anyano too

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Time to explain

I didn't target anyone night one because my role is 2 shot and didn't feel strongly about anyone.

Night 2 I targeted funnier because I was hoping he was a mafia roleblocker because of the fact he was trying to convince us to lynch our own cop when he claimed. I was wrong however which still doesnt make sense to me how Deku got an investigation if funnier targeted him like he claimed. This also means that the investigations on Evan became moot however because they were actually investigating funnier.

Night 3 I targeted Ryu because he felt and still feels the most scummy to me. He is still alive though Now, since the doctor is dead I am having trouble believing there was another protective role active that night. This leads me to believe he is the only mafia role that is typically nightkill proof; the godfather.

I don't see how mafia could have much use with a role like this where they have every night action target one person.

Lynch me if you want, mafia will just be closer to winning if you do. I am just trying to use what I know to help the town seeing as we are running low on numbers.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also if YIGA is JOAT like I think he is because I dont understand how else he'd have an investigation role, which also wouldn't make sense since I think I remember him saying he had one more use of his role left and that would have meant he used his RB and Vig ability already too which doesnt seem to be the case. That would be the only thing that would ruin my theory.

Ryuken

Okay, I understand why you thought I was the godfather, but the godfather isn't the only role that's nightkill-immune. MEANING, if you try to lynch me today, you are siding with the Mafia.

And I insist that you don't try to get a role claim out of me, if you want to help town. I'd rather hear what someone else role claims so that we have more info to work with. I would ask @YIGAhim about his investigation, but if we go by your claim, the results of his investigation wouldn't tell us too much other than who he investigated. That would also mean Deku's results don't help us too much, either.

My reads list is all over the place right now, agh. Minish, karu, and Ver-go are currently my suspects.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Okay, I understand why you thought I was the godfather, but the godfather isn't the only role that's nightkill-immune. MEANING, if you try to lynch me today, you are siding with the Mafia.

And I insist that you don't try to get a role claim out of me, if you want to help town. I'd rather hear what someone else role claims so that we have more info to work with. I would ask @YIGAhim about his investigation, but if we go by your claim, the results of his investigation wouldn't tell us too much other than who he investigated. That would also mean Deku's results don't help us too much, either.

My reads list is all over the place right now, agh. Minish, karu, and Ver-go are currently my suspects.
I respect this but I am gonna stick to my guns until any other solid evidence can be presented. I don't want you to claim, hell I didn't even want to claim I just had to to explain my reasoning on voting for you. Sorry.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Hmm
Some of the things that she said were kinda good... Hmm I wonder if I should un vote her but then again... I don’t really wanna.

Alit. We need to here who you think is scummy.

Ryuken

If we're on the same page here, and ALIT softclaimed what I think he did, he's lying and needs to be lynched today.
If we are on the same wavelength, I'm VERY curious to see what he AND you have to say. You'll both have a lot of explaining to do.

Ryuken

From what I've seen from most of the Townies, they may have questionable motives for their actions, but they all operate on "gut feelings" or hunches, and I'm starting to understand that now.

However, ALit and Minish have been the hardest people to read for me because they provide pretty good analysis and reads, yet I can't place them as scum or Town. Their posts have been based on logic and reasoning for the most part instead of hunches, as have mine, but... I get the feeling their motives are purely deceptive. Throughout this game, I've felt like I've been tricked and messed with multiple times because when the Townies slip up, I tend to immediatetly lash at their throats instead of considering why they would do that, and I feel like that's been taken advantage of. I'm gonna change gears a bit this time around.

Vote: A Link in Time
edgeworth-zoom(a).gif

Unless I'm being ravagely mind****** right now, I think he's the godfather. I've looked at all the lynches so far, and he has never counterwagoned a single one of them. In fact, on the second day lynch, he URGED me to STAY on the Doc wagon. He was also the hammer vote Day 3, which I now find suspicious since he didn't even wait for HylianEVAN to respond before taking karu's post into consideration. This is out of character for ALiT. I've always thought he was an analytical guy who always takes time to look at everything and hearing everyone out before placing a vote, but this makes me believe he knew Deku was Town and didn't want D3 to go on for any longer than it needed to.

Tl;dr- Unless either karu, Ayano, or Ver-go is screwing massively with me, I think ALiT is scum.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Vote: Ryuken

I dunno. His playstyle just seems to be a very poor front, and everyone else is falling for it. I've been against him the whole time, and he has given me no reason to change my decision.

Also how is it possible you all didn't get my soft?

Ryuken

Vote: Ryuken

I dunno. His playstyle just seems to be a very poor front, and everyone else is falling for it. I've been against him the whole time, and he has given me no reason to change my decision.

Also how is it possible you all didn't get my soft?
I think you're giving me WAAAAYYYY too much credit if you think I'm Mafia for this. Also, whatever you're softing, I don't understand what it is. Ayano thinks it's JOAT, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom