• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
This night was yet another windy one and the thunder and lightning was raging wild outside the mansion again. Quite a few people seemed to be out and about during the night, but when morning came, they were all surprised and relieved to see that everyone was still alive. They knew there were still villains amongst them though, so they decided to pick up where they left off yesterday.

The living (8):
@karu
@A Link In Time
@Ayano Keiko
@Minish_Link
@YIGAhim
@HylianEVAN
@Ver-go-a-go-go
@Ryuken

The dead (5):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)
funnier6 - Iceman, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Professor X, the Cop (lynched day 3)

Day 4 Begins!

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Sunday, February 18th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=slab&csz=1

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
edgeworth-shrug.gif

"GASP! How is this possible? How is it that no one died? Is it who I think it is?"
Well, since the best-case scenario has happened, I'm positive of two things, two I'm sure the Mafia and Town should now know by this point:
1) The Bus Driver is in fact town-sided
2) The Mafia and Serial Killer, whether they intended to or not, ended up trying to kill the same target, just like the previous night
The major difference between this night and the previous night, however, is that it confirms a certain person as town. That person being me, of course, since I was the one targeted this night.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I’m going towards Ayana keiko because
I heard that she said she was the scum to one of her friends so does that explains why she got confused a lot and didn’t know what the do, is she hiding who she truly is.

Sense she said that she was the scum I’m gonna have to do this.

Vote: Ayana keiko

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Have we really any idea who was targeted last night? Also, why are we so certain there is an SK?
Deadpool made an appearance on night 2, based on the fluff from Day 3's announcement. He targeted someone, but it wasn't his intended target, which led to Magneto and him going after the same target. Magneto is assumed to be the Mafia, and Deadpool is assumed to be the independent role. Also, recall that our doctor has died, and I doubt that there's any other role available to protect us or block us since if there was, they would have already wasted their power by this point.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You being town isn’t proven Ryu because Mafia didn’t target you I forced them to target you. Someone must have used a protection role too last night. And, If anyone used an investigation role which I doubt it targeted Ryu.

Btw I was hoping funnier would be mafia RB but I was obviously wrong :/

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I’m going towards Ayana keiko because
I heard that she said she was the scum to one of her friends so does that explains why she got confused a lot and didn’t know what the do, is she hiding who she truly is.

Sense she said that she was the scum I’m gonna have to do this.

Vote: Ayana keiko
I like how a joke in the SB made you think I was scum in this game lol

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Btw there is no bus driver and my role would make no sense for mafia to use. It’s hard to claim though because it’s unconventional.

Also

Vote: Ryu

karu

Panamaniac
Pffffffffffffffft guys I can't talk rn butttttttttt

2 scum we're in the DekuDeku wagon!!!!!!!!!!

Er, strike that first point, I mean to say Mafia-sided, my bad.

Are you certain of this point? Pieces are starting to fall together, but I need your guarantee that there is a bus driver, and that it is mafia aligned. Because this bus driver is throwing everything off for me, knowing for sure it exists and its anti-town would help clear the fog.

You being town isn’t proven Ryu because Mafia didn’t target you I forced them to target you.

Why would you do that, and how can you convince me you're not mafia trying to convince me you "forced" an attempted nightkill?

Vote: Ryu

Why are you certain Ryuken is mafia from all of this?

2 scum we're in the DekuDeku wagon!!!!!!!!!!

Deku confirmed Yiga and HyilanEVAN, and Ryuken is looking strong town right now. That leaves me and ALIT. I'm almost certain ALIT is scum if all of this is correct.

Yes, I know I look guilty. No, I'm not mafia. I can explain myself, but I'd rather use action during the night instead of words during the day.

karu

Panamaniac
Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Doc - 4 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, Ayano Keiko)

Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 5 (Ryuken, HylianEVAN, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, A Link In Time)

Ayano Keiko - 1 (karu)

Not voting - DekuNut, Ayano Keiko, Minish_Link

Okay, I'm out of bed and I'm not dying! Missed an entire week of school but I'm not going to miss this~

All the remaining mafia members voted for DekuDeku, that means that Ayano and Minish are NOT the remaining scum. Ladies, thou are dismissed.
That leaves Ryu, Evan, Go-go, Yiga, and Alit; two of those could be the remaining scum!
Are you certain of this point? Pieces are starting to fall together, but I need your guarantee that there is a bus driver, and that it is mafia aligned. Because this bus driver is throwing everything off for me, knowing for sure it exists and its anti-town would help clear the fog.

Why would you do that, and how can you convince me you're not mafia trying to convince me you "forced" an attempted nightkill?

Why are you certain Ryuken is mafia from all of this?

Deku confirmed Yiga and HyilanEVAN, and Ryuken is looking strong town right now. That leaves me and ALIT. I'm almost certain ALIT is scum if all of this is correct.

Yes, I know I look guilty. No, I'm not mafia. I can explain myself, but I'd rather use action during the night instead of words during the day.
I agree with Go-go that DekuDeku confirmed Yiga and Evan as pro-town, so that leaves Gogo, Alit, and Ryu. This is what makes sense to me but also confuses me. There was only 1 scum in the Doc wagon, right? Crossing out Ayano and Deku himself, that leaves Alit and Ryu. And in the Deku Deku wagon, 3 people could be the remaining scum, Alit, Gogo, or Ryu...

Pardon me if I don't make sense, I'm still hurting from both real life and DekuDeku's death (AVENGE!!!). So I propose to you guys this:
The remaining scum are either Go-go and Alit, or it could be Go-go and Ryu.

The reason why it can't be Alit and Ryu is because there was only 1 scum in the Doc wagon, a wagon both of them voted in; if there was only 1 scum then there's no way both of them could be scum, only one of them.

Also, sorry Go-go for going after you but I'm just going with what I know. I am interested in what you meant by action by night instead of word during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom