• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
I understand. It was just something that stuck out to me like a sore thumb, but you seem genuine here.

Deku's proposal to investigate anyone we choose is an interesting one, I just don't know if it's worth it at the moment.

If I believe you are who you say you are, this makes sense to me. Ayano has been scum-leaning neutral for me for pretty much the whole game. In a perfect world, Ayano was the one you picked up on the Storm wagon, and Deku was the one you picked up on the Doc wagon (or some combination thereof with Ayano and ALIT).

You have a very powerful ability, one I think we need to pay full attention to. I'm left thinking Deku is still the best lynch for today regardless if he's lying or not (how long is the cop really going to be alive anyway now that he's claimed and the doctor is dead?), but Ayano and ALIT should be up next if what you say is true.

Regardless of this, do you believe we should lynch Ayano and take Deku up on his proposal?
His proposition is very tempting, and could prove useful. If we lynch DekuDeku and he flips town, we lost a really good opportunity and we should investigate Alit or Ayano. But if he flips scum, then I know for sure that either Ayano or Alit is the scum that's left. My vote stays on Ayano, but I think it's best if Deku is lynched today.

His proposition is very tempting, and could prove useful. If we lynch DekuDeku and he flips town, we lost a really good opportunity and we should investigate Alit or Ayano. But if he flips scum, then I know for sure that either Ayano or Alit is the scum that's left. My vote stays on Ayano, but I think it's best if Deku is lynched today.

Very well. I won't ask you to force the majority for the sake of more people getting their piece in.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I actually respect Karu for going with her gut and not putting in the hammer since we still have a lot of time left on this game

@karu During the Day 1 lynch, I wavered on Storm because people said his weird behavior isn't alignment indicative. I don't recall if I voted anyone in the interim, but I don't believe so. Then I decided to get back onto him after the role cop claim as that tends to be a mafia role. On Day 2, I stated that one of funnier or Deku is a liar, but I couldn't make sense of it at the time as the game exploded after Deku made his claim. I initially didn't even realize he left a peek and asked him who he had checked amidst the confusion. I just couldn't make up my mind about a scene that only exploded at the end of the day so I stuck to my gut on Doc because he very clearly said he wanted to lynch Storm for information and then backed away from that statement, saying he didn't want a lynch. I pointed out that contradiction, and his argument was that he mistyped what he meant, which I didn't buy.

Right now, I'm just waiting for HylianEVAN to explain the statement I pinged him about earlier. I don't understand what he's trying to say there. It sounds like he thinks Deku's claim is false because of its timing, but I want to make sure there isn't something more to it.

karu

Panamaniac
I know this is a game but I honestly don't want you guys taking any of this personal.

Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Doc - 4 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, Ayano Keiko)
Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

Truthfully, anyone that voted for Doc has the possibility of being a scum. I know there was 1 mafia member in there, so it could either be Alit, Anzu, Ryu, or even Deku. I came to the conclusion that it was either Alti or Anzu, because I also took into consideration day 1 which mafia like to take advantage of.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Stormageden747 - 5 (YIGAhim, funnier6, Doc, Ayano Keiko, A Link In Time)
Ryuken - 1 (DekuNut)

Not voting - Minish_Link, HylianEVAN, Tristan, karu, Stormageden747, Ryuken, Ver-go-a-go-go

What are the chances of there being a scum among a scum wagon? hmmm... HIGH LIKE PEOPLE ON COCAINE!

Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Doc - 4 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, Ayano Keiko)
Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

Look, I know there was 1 mafia member in the Doc wagon!
latest

Well, it looks like we can no longer ignore the elephant in the room. Minish hinted at it earlier, after all, but now that karu has expounded upon it, I have to say I am fully confident in my second-best suspect. The only thing scaring me right now is that if Deku flips town, we lose a valuable role and we end up Mylo at best, Lylo at worst. At this point, without more information, the identity of a third party or Bus Driver would be just a hunch or gut feeling.

I guess I'll reiterate Deku/Ver-go's question here for easy reference: should we take up Deku's proposal to choose a target for his investigation and lynch Ayano, or should we lynch Deku? My answer is to just lynch Deku. I don't want to second-guess myself again, and even if he ends up flipping town, we already have someone we can lynch tomorrow. Therefore, my vote stays.

Just have to keep our fingers crossed about the SK playing nice tonight...

I reread karu's post again where she softed, and I'm okay with finishing off Deku. My strongest remaining town leans are on his wagon, and if his claim is actually somehow true, I'll bag Ayano Keiko tonight as I'm pretty sure Ryuken is just town.

Deku's actions are too much of a contradiction for me to ignore in light of funnier's role flip. I think this move will catch the remaining mafioso off guard, and we can finish things tonight or tomorrow. I'll do my part to ring true.

Vote: DekuNut

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Right now, I'm just waiting for HylianEVAN to explain the statement I pinged him about earlier. I don't understand what he's trying to say there. It sounds like he thinks Deku's claim is false because of its timing, but I want to make sure there isn't something more to it.
Sorry if I didn’t make it clear to you.
I meant to say that DekuNut notice that what I was saying was true about him (Maybe...) and he saw how people were voting for him and they saw the actions towards me so he claimed he was the cop so he said I was innocent so people will think that he wasn’t scummy.

If that still dosnt make sense to you then I really don’t know what else to say other than that sorry lol.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 3 Final Vote Tally:
DekuNut - 5 (Ryuken, HylianEVAN, Ver-go-a-go-go, YIGAhim, A Link In Time)

Ayano Keiko - 1 (karu)

Not voting - DekuNut, Ayano Keiko, Minish_Link

The day went by faster than expected and the mutants had come to their decision surprisingly easily. DekuNut was up for the lynching and he was sad for not having been able to convince the others of his side of it all. Before he knew it the other mutants attacked him and then his life ended as he fell out of his wheelchair. The rest of the mutants were devastated afterward but went to bed nonetheless.

DekuNut was Professor X, the Cop.

The living (8):
karu
A Link In Time
Ayano Keiko
Minish_Link
YIGAhim
HylianEVAN
Ver-go-a-go-go
Ryuken

The dead (5):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)
funnier6 - Iceman, the Roleblocker (killed night 2)
DekuNut - Professor X, the Cop (lynched day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Tuesday, February 13th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Night+3&font=slab&csz=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom