• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Well.... huh. Never been in Twilight before. Um....
edgeworth-thinking(a).gif

@Spider-Bok if you can, how is the catching up going?

karu

Panamaniac
LE BOK CHOY~!!! hoi

Well damn guys, I was gone for like an entire day and this happened. But I can't say I'm not pleased with the results as I was heavily leaning towards Alit being scum.

Ryuken

We shall see how ALIT flips.

I think we know who we're going for next no matter how he flips
I've got two suspects if he flips scum, three if he flips SK. Either way, tomorrow will certainly be Mylo, so let's all make N4 count.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You know what... I feel like this is a really bad gut feeling but that comment makes me think Ryuken knows something we don't. Specifically, how many mafia members are remaining...

karu

Panamaniac
We'll I assume we started this game with 3 Mafia, because of the number of overall players. Mafia games here usually have more than one scum

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
If I didn't already know Evan wasn't scum, I'd vote for him then and there. Nobody who has ever played mafia would think there was only 1. It would just be a bad attempt at trying to be townie

D

Deleted member 14134

@Spider-Bok if you can, how is the catching up going?
Been busy all day and won't be reading it tonight and since it's twilight I most likely won't be able to post until the day. I should have a day or so here to catch up so I'll have something ready for the start of the new day assuming I'm still alive.

Ryuken

It will not be MYLO if ALIT flips scum.
You sure? If this is a typical Pendio ratio, then there should be 5T:2M:1i at this moment. If ALiT flips scum, there will be one Mafia member alive and one independent alive.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
But we are pretty sure that the indep's goal is to be the last one alive.

If ALIT flips scum it will be 5T:1M:1I

The indep isn't counted as a mafia member, so the game goes on when all mafia are dead. This is good for us.

With a 5:1:1 ratio at the end of the night, worst case scenario is it's a 3:1:1, which is basically MYLO, but not exactly. Then again, that is assuming that both the SK and NK hit, AND hit townies. At this point, the likelihood of that theoretically is very low. We are actually somewhat likely to have either the SK hit a townie, or the NK to hit the SK, and if there is a bus driver, perhaps they could each hit themself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom