• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
When it comes to roles, unless they're the ones I've been assigned, I am very much a noob. What the heck is going on rn?!

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Alright, I'm doing another reads list. I think it's necessary at this point, and I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Yiga
: I think it's obvious at this point why me and everyone else sees him as town. D1 leading the Storma wagon, D2 finding my actions suspicious, and FINALLY Deku's N1 investigation being innocent checks out in light of Ayano's softclaim.

Ayano: In light of their softclaim, that would explain Deku's and Yiga's innocent results and why the Mafia/SK went after the same target N2 and N3. funnier6 being targeted N2, me being targeted N3... Bus Driver wouldn't be able to accomplish that on their own, which is why I'm starting to town lean Ayano.

karu: They've been trying really hard to scumhunt, and I can see that, especially on D3 when they were the only counterwagon to Deku. Just a bit wary because they've been saying the same thing since D2 and D3, but that might be them softclaiming a certain role, so I'm willing to trust it.

Ver-go: Whatever they're softclaiming, I'm willing to trust them for now because even though I was a bit intimidated at first, they have made some really good connections and have been actively trying to find scum, especially D3. Town lean now, but if ALiT flips Town, I've probably been massively mind****** by this person this entire time, which I don't believe is likely.

EVAN: ln light of a Deflector, I don't have any idea where he stands right now. Yiga was the only person investigated without any influence from Ayano (assuming the softclaim is true), so unless there's any new information, I'm not too confident placing him as a specific Town role in particular.

ALiT: The person I haven't been able to read up until this point. They have provided their thoughts and reasons, but they have never counterwagoned a single lynch. On D2, they did analyze and give their thought process about Doc, but... I got the feeling they were figuring out who would be the most suspicious and safest lynch. Despite whatever other reads they throw out, their strongest suspicion was also the one we would find the strongest as well, especially D3 with Deku's investigation in light of funnier6's confirmed role. My gut feeling's telling me they have ulterior motives, and have been using their reasoning and analysis to cover their tracks- and their bases.

Minish: Another person I haven't been able to read up until this point. They, of course, have not posted this day yet, and their posts have been sparse for the most part. They're also the only person who has yet to softclaim a role, so unless they do, I have to become suspicious of them. The only reason they're not my top suspect is because ALiT was wagoning and being more active than them.
edgeworth-pointing(a).gif

And with that... I have some questions for you, ALiT.
I find myself siding with Ryuken here about Vergo misinterpreting some of karu's reads here. I'm not a fan of her refusing to cast a vote and defending a Mafioso on Day 1. She says it's her playstyle, but I'll counter that by saying everyone has to commit eventually or they avoid responsibility all game.
You side with my defense about karu, but then you side with Ver-go, trying to throw a bit more shade on karu. Doc reasoned against himself at times, but the difference here is that you're making two directly contradictory statements here, which confuses me. Could you explain this post?
They don't add up so I think either Ayano or Ryuken is lying.
I think this needs further elaboration. I believe Ayano's softclaim is true, which would mean Deku's N1 investigation holds up, and thus cofirm Yiga as Town. If you are who you softclaim you are, then why don't these results add up, then?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Another update on how long we have:

Day 4 mislynch means 4-5 town and 2 mafia with a possibility of that fifth town actually being an independent

Night kill day 5 successful means 3-4 town and 2 mafia with the possibility of an indep

Day 5 mislynch means 2-3 town and 2 mafia with the possibility of an indep

We'll need a hit on the mafia (Or the indep) pretty soon.

Has anyone though Deadpool could be the Survivor? After all, he is invincible right?

Ryuken

Has anyone though Deadpool could be the Survivor? After all, he is invincible right?
It wouldn't make sense because the Survivor cannot perform any night actions, and they CAN be night-killed. The fluff implies that Deadpool is not aligned with Magneto, which makes sense if you consider the kind of character he is.

Speaking of night actions, I have another question to add:
@A Link In Time who did you go after Night 1?

Hard claims have to be explicit, right? Funnier6 said it shouldn't be possible for Deku to act, so we addumef he was roleblocker or jailkeeper. In Ayano's case, they didn't confirm or deny they were the Deflector, a role I assumed after they said there wasn't a bus driver and that said bus driver wouldn't benefit the Mafia. Unless I'm missing something here, which in that case I'll review all the posts, since I'm going to do that anyway.

Hmm, you're right. He did not explixitly claim. But I'll leave that open for now as I believe I can vindicate myself through my actions as well.

@Ryuken I'll admit I was a follower on the Day 1 and 3 wagons, but I was certain Doc was mafia on Day 2, and I pushed that angle hard.

As for the karu posts, I believe Vergo misunderstood what was going on, so I called him out for It, but I acknowledged that there were things from karu I did not like myself. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

And I targeted YIGAhim because I was starting to have my doubts. He was very aggressive early on but then started to coast, which would make sense if he was a potential investigation immune godfather.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
We still have lots of time, but we might need an extension.

Actually, I feel like Evan is Deadpool. Like I said, the quote I used from him said "I'm not mafia" or something, which means that an indep role may still be possible.

Also, since he is newer to online mafia, he may not know much about how to use a night action suck as a SK, and that's why there haven't been any SKs.

Ryuken

Actually, I feel like Evan is Deadpool. Like I said, the quote I used from him said "I'm not mafia" or something, which means that an indep role may still be possible.

Also, since he is newer to online mafia, he may not know much about how to use a night action suck as a SK, and that's why there haven't been any SKs.
That COULD explain why there weren't any kills from SK night 1... but ALiT is also claiming he didn't do anything N1.

I've been speculating in my mind that the SK did act N1, but the victim was protected. However, without a Doc or another protective role, there is no way to prove that beyond a hunch.
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

And hunches are all I have right now. The independent's identity could save Town if we knew who they were.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself

May I remind you DekuNut was the cop and he investigated me and he said I was a towns person which is true.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
It would be cool that be Deadpool sense he’s my favorite but I’m not him and idk if I can say my character so I’m not taking my chances.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself

Maybe the reason why I haven’t done Sk is because I’m a towns person.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Alright, I'm doing another reads list. I think it's necessary at this point, and I would really appreciate your thoughts.

Yiga
: I think it's obvious at this point why me and everyone else sees him as town. D1 leading the Storma wagon, D2 finding my actions suspicious, and FINALLY Deku's N1 investigation being innocent checks out in light of Ayano's softclaim.

Ayano: In light of their softclaim, that would explain Deku's and Yiga's innocent results and why the Mafia/SK went after the same target N2 and N3. funnier6 being targeted N2, me being targeted N3... Bus Driver wouldn't be able to accomplish that on their own, which is why I'm starting to town lean Ayano.

karu: They've been trying really hard to scumhunt, and I can see that, especially on D3 when they were the only counterwagon to Deku. Just a bit wary because they've been saying the same thing since D2 and D3, but that might be them softclaiming a certain role, so I'm willing to trust it.

Ver-go: Whatever they're softclaiming, I'm willing to trust them for now because even though I was a bit intimidated at first, they have made some really good connections and have been actively trying to find scum, especially D3. Town lean now, but if ALiT flips Town, I've probably been massively mind****** by this person this entire time, which I don't believe is likely.

EVAN: ln light of a Deflector, I don't have any idea where he stands right now. Yiga was the only person investigated without any influence from Ayano (assuming the softclaim is true), so unless there's any new information, I'm not too confident placing him as a specific Town role in particular.

ALiT: The person I haven't been able to read up until this point. They have provided their thoughts and reasons, but they have never counterwagoned a single lynch. On D2, they did analyze and give their thought process about Doc, but... I got the feeling they were figuring out who would be the most suspicious and safest lynch. Despite whatever other reads they throw out, their strongest suspicion was also the one we would find the strongest as well, especially D3 with Deku's investigation in light of funnier6's confirmed role. My gut feeling's telling me they have ulterior motives, and have been using their reasoning and analysis to cover their tracks- and their bases.

Minish: Another person I haven't been able to read up until this point. They, of course, have not posted this day yet, and their posts have been sparse for the most part. They're also the only person who has yet to softclaim a role, so unless they do, I have to become suspicious of them. The only reason they're not my top suspect is because ALiT was wagoning and being more active than them.
edgeworth-pointing(a).gif

And with that... I have some questions for you, ALiT.

You side with my defense about karu, but then you side with Ver-go, trying to throw a bit more shade on karu. Doc reasoned against himself at times, but the difference here is that you're making two directly contradictory statements here, which confuses me. Could you explain this post?

I think this needs further elaboration. I believe Ayano's softclaim is true, which would mean Deku's N1 investigation holds up, and thus cofirm Yiga as Town. If you are who you softclaim you are, then why don't these results add up, then?
If you don’t believe I’m a towns person then ok but DekuNut did investigate me and He did confirm I was towns sense he’s the cop so isn’t that enough proof?

Ryuken

If you don’t believe I’m a towns person then ok but DekuNut did investigate me and He did confirm I was towns sense he’s the cop so isn’t that enough proof?
Deku said he investigated you N2, but since Ayano softclaimed as Deflector, it's possible funnier6 became the target instead. funnier6 is confirmed Town, so that's how the results came back and why Deku said what he said. Maybe you are Town, who knows? It seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom