• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree strongly with that. Who do you want lynched them?

Have you posted a reads list? If so quote please. Same to @Ayano Keiko and @karu

Btw @Doc super sorry if you’re town I’d get a counter wagon if I could.

Why do you disagree? He has no reads list and most of his interactions are **** posts.

Hmm, I had my reads posted as I went along, but I haven't compiled them yet. I might as well before the days ends.

I still think Doc is the best lynch. I'm not really sure on who would be a good counterwagon. There could be a liar in you or Deku based on what has transpired over the last few minutes, but I don't want to take such a risk.

But if I had to choose, karu or Minish counterwagons would be my choices if you put a gun to my head. karu has not voted once this game and claims to only want to lynch scum despite not hunting very actively. Minish has been very inactive this gams, in general. She dropped a recent reads list, but that's the only thing that that stood out to me as worthwhile. I want her to explain a bizarre Ayano third party theory she had.

Pen

The game is on!
Gee guys! What is this? X-Mafia: The Vote Wars?! XD

Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Doc - 5 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, funnier6, Ayano Keiko)
Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, February 9th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=239&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

funnier6

Courage~
Why do you disagree? He has no reads list and most of his interactions are **** posts.

Hmm, I had my reads posted as I went along, but I haven't compiled them yet. I might as well before the days ends.

I still think Doc is the best lynch. I'm not really sure on who would be a good counterwagon. There could be a liar in you or Deku based on what has transpired over the last few minutes, but I don't want to take such a risk.

But if I had to choose, karu or Minish counterwagons would be my choices if you put a gun to my head. karu has not voted once this game and claims to only want to lynch scum despite not hunting very actively. Minish has been very inactive this gams, in general. She dropped a recent reads list, but that's the only thing that that stood out to me as worthwhile. I want her to explain a bizarre Ayano third party theory she had.
Sorry, I saw you were quoting Doc and for some reason thought you meant Doc’s lynch.

I had the bizarre theory you know, you could’ve asked me. Actually I might as well do that.

Unvote

Vote: Ayano

@people voting Deku join me!!

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Agh, crap, 10 minutes.....
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

So we have this: either Deku is lying through their teeth right now or funnier6 is trying to push us to vote for someone else. Either way, my eyes are gazed right at them in this moment. I'm not sure if either this is funnier6's gut feeling or he's in fact a Mafia or third party.
Sorry, I saw you were quoting Doc and for some reason thought you meant Doc’s lynch.

I had the bizarre theory you know, you could’ve asked me. Actually I might as well do that.

Unvote

Vote: Ayano

@people voting Deku join me!!
I'm not sure I should at this point. We need to get someone lynched, and it has to be Doc. I'm sorry.
Hammer vote, please.

Town:

YIGAhim - led the Storm wagon and pressured him the most of anyone on Day 1.
Ryuken - has been very engaged in answering questions in thread and the doubt surrounding his Deku vote while Deku was afk for most of the day felt genuine.

Lean Town:

funnier6 - Casing players and asking them about their motivations. Vote on Storm caused momentum to shift towards his wagon. The recent claims confuse me but posting itself is good.

Null:

DekuNut - I liked his posting at EoD 1 on Day 1, then I disliked him after the Storm flip, now I'm just confused after the claim.
HylianEvan - not enough relevant information to lean one way or the other.
Ayano Keiko - he's been more active today, but I'm having trouble coming to a conclusion with how often he changes his mind.
Vergo - This slot has done almost nothing.

Lean Scum:

karu - She has the illusion of activity but never actually commits hard to any reads. Her refusal to vote after two whole days is just bizarre. Voting is one of the best ways to scum hunt.
Minish_Link - She's hardly posted this game, and her posts are overall forgettable. I want to know where she's getting her Ayano 3p theory from.

Scum:

Doc - A lot of contradictions in his posts that he backpedals on when called out. The most egregious of these is how he claims now to not have expected to lynch Storm when his post at the time clearly says he wants information after the lynch.

funnier6

Courage~
Man I hate when my brain goes all melty, I’m sure everyone knows where I stand but I’ll have a reads list first thing day three which hopefully will get me organized.
Agh, crap, 10 minutes.....
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

So we have this: either Deku is lying through their teeth right now or funnier6 is trying to push us to vote for someone else. Either way, my eyes are gazed right at them in this moment. I'm not sure if either this is funnier6's gut feeling or he's in fact a Mafia or third party.

I'm not sure I should at this point. We need to get someone lynched, and it has to be Doc. I'm sorry.
Hammer vote, please.
We don’t need maj to lynch, and it’s four now anyway.

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Okay, I can't keep up with this, and I have no idea what the votes are at now. I assume I have the most votes and am going to be lynched, but I think that is a bad idea. My role is useful and I should be helpful.

But I do have to leave now so I won't be around for the last 30 minutes. I'm gonna

Vote HylianEVAN

because I think that's a safe lynch and may give us a little information.
The only information your gonna get is me being a towns folk and I’m confirming I am one

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Final Vote Tally:
Doc - 4 (A Link In Time, DekuNut, Ryuken, Ayano Keiko)

Ryuken - 1 (YIGAhim)
DekuNut - 2 (Minish_Link, HylianEVAN)
HylianEVAN - 1 (Doc)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - karu, Ver-go-a-go-go

It was a hot day. The rays of the sun made everyone very warm, and the arguments of the discussion were getting rather heated as well. After having gone back and forth for a while it seemed the mutants had finally settled on a lynch target; Doc. Doc was surprisingly calm despite knowing his end was near. He gave the others the best advice he could give as his last words and then he was lethally attacked simultaneously by all of the others. After he died most of the remaining mutants seemed rather dissatisfied with themselves, but they swore to do better tomorrow.

Doc was Beast, the Doctor.

The living (10):
karu
DekuNut
funnier6
A Link In Time
Ayano Keiko
Minish_Link
YIGAhim
HylianEVAN
Ver-go-a-go-go
Ryuken

The dead (3):
Stormageden747 - Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop (lynched day 1)
Ver-go-a-go-go - Wolverine, the Vigilante (killed night 1)
Doc - Beast, the Doctor (lynched day 2)

Night 2 Begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Saturday, February 10th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...359&p0=293&msg=End+of+Night+2&font=slab&csz=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom