• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So my 2/3 scum leads are turning into town leads. We need a lynch and there's only one person I am somewhat confident about. Sorry man.

Vote: Doc

Also, @A Link In Time, (I'm tagging you because there's been a lot of meme posts since you last quoted me) I guess I misspoke in my post. By lynch, I didn't mean literal lynch, I meant his wagon. I don't know why I said lynch. But regardless, I think everything else I said would show that I was expecting the vote to change after Storma's claim.

I'm also incredibly confused right now.

Your posts seem pretty honest about this, tbh, but it also feels like how Storm backpedaled on Day 1. Idk. This whole Deku/funnier situation has really muddled the waters just now, and I'm not sure what to make of things.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1. I'm not trying to lynch him any more. No chance to thst happening today. But he keeps talking to me. He keeps not actuslly responding to posts. I just want my point yo be made that there was something there and it want a baseless accusations
2. No this is way worse than usual chaos wise.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay, I can't keep up with this, and I have no idea what the votes are at now. I assume I have the most votes and am going to be lynched, but I think that is a bad idea. My role is useful and I should be helpful.

But I do have to leave now so I won't be around for the last 30 minutes. I'm gonna

Vote HylianEVAN

because I think that's a safe lynch and may give us a little information.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m not claiming anything you, but I’ve realized there’s no way you’re not getting counter claimed so something else must’ve happened.

Sounds like a godfather to me.

Unvote

Vote: Doc again

I am so losing my mind.
Just to clarify, you don’t really seem like the godfather I just mean I wouldn’t trust any cop read on you anyway especially after you said that.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
1. I'm not trying to lynch him any more. No chance to thst happening today. But he keeps talking to me. He keeps not actuslly responding to posts. I just want my point yo be made that there was something there and it want a baseless accusations
2. No this is way worse than usual chaos wise.
...If that's the case, then it's possible this chaos was orchestrated by the Mafia. Either that, or you just so happened to set off the fire coincidentally and now we're all losing our minds.
Also, you're typing a little fast there, buddy. Take your time to get your thoughts out, or else I'm gonna third-guess myself.

Okay, I can't keep up with this, and I have no idea what the votes are at now. I assume I have the most votes and am going to be lynched, but I think that is a bad idea. My role is useful and I should be helpful.

But I do have to leave now so I won't be around for the last 30 minutes. I'm gonna

Vote HylianEVAN

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but this really is the least information lynch of the game.

Who would you lynch instead?

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker

Vote HylianEVAN

You threw this question at Yiga earlier, so let me take it and throw it back at you:
latest

Could you elaborate on why a [HylianEVAN] lynch will give us the most information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom