• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

X and Y, Will You Be Buying It?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Though this is an american based site, I'll put it here anyway cause:

1. I'm psyched.
2. I'm Extermely hyper
3. I'm just Psyched
4. I'm too Psyched
5. Why am I so Psyched?

They're released Pokemon X and Y Via Eshop now. Can't be downloaded till release day though, but it registers the games.
Most likely to prevent a shortage of the game. From personal experiences, Pokemon Release Days are hell for buyers(and kids and Parents). There were lines in Akihabara's Yodobashi center whent eh games were released and other Gaming shops. Lines. Mate. Kinda like Monster Hunter 4 Midnight release lines.
1377160_3437682798020_2020275285_n.jpg
Size: 1.7 GB. Normal 2 GB SD Card, Useless. 32 GB Card: Needs more memory. If you have lots of games.

Beeker

Wild Card
Already have mine set on preorder! Can't wait to go on release day with my guy and pick our copies up! And hopefully have that day off so we can both relax and play it x.x

HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Preordered. I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM SCREAMING.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee..... *ahem* I mean, cool guys. Can't wait to get it.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
When I first found out that they weren't making 3rd gen remake, I was EXTREMELY PO'ED. I even said I'd never buy another pokemon game until they make a remake for R/S/E. However, after hearing about it more & even realizing there was a new eeveelution, I couldnt help but get SUPER HYPE for it! OOOHHHEMMMMGGEEEEEE!!!! I can't wait to get iiiitttt!!! 3 days left guys! I'm getting pokemon X!

When I first found out that they weren't making 3rd gen remake, I was EXTREMELY PO'ED. I even said I'd never buy another pokemon game until they make a remake for R/S/E. However, after hearing about it more & even realizing there was a new eeveelution, I couldnt help but get SUPER HYPE for it! OOOHHHEMMMMGGEEEEEE!!!! I can't wait to get iiiitttt!!! 3 days left guys! I'm getting pokemon X!

There will be a R/S/E remake someday. Trust me, it will come.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Right now I'm waiting for a possible tertiary installment like they usually do, but if they do a sequel instead like with B/W, I'd get it like the day after they announce it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom