• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WTT Chespin Babies for Other Starters

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'll take the fox first, that way i can have all 3, give me few to hatch a new egg, first one came out female so I'm keeping that one, ditto gets tired you know

0920-0572-6100

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Haha, ok. Give me some time to level up my current Braixen to a Delphox and then I'll start breeding. Hatching the eggs takes forever, so I'll need some time for that too. Male or female doesn't matter to me, but would you mind if I were to breed a male? Or do you want me to try for a female? Trying for a female may take longer, but I could always try.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I'll need your friend code too, and male or female doesn't really matter, female is preferred simply for easier breeding.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Idk if you can trade eggs, but you can find Dittos in Pokémon Village.
Thanks. Pretty sure you can trade eggs, you could in previous gens. Unless of course they changed it, no idea why they would.

Once I get my 4th badge I will fly to the town closest to the breeding place. I don't need a ditto yet, I have a male tyrunt that I can breed my charmeleon with. Shouldn't be long. I'm on the 4th gym now.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
You can't put eggs in wonder trade or GTS, might still be able to do a direct trade though.

Actually, I've managed to get a hold of a charmander, and a bulbasuar, as well as a fennekin and froakie.

So I have all the starters from gen 1 and 6, of course if you still want extras i'm more then happy to make one for you.

And you can get dittos in the pokemon village, but thats only available right before the 8th gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom