• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild WTF moments

How many WTF moments did you have?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Ok:

In Breath Of The Wild, there's some pretty crazy crap. I'm sure we all thought (or said) WTF?! at least once to something in the game. Now, this thread will ask 2 questions:

1- What were your WTF moments?

2-
How many of them were there (Also in the poll)

When I was talking to my 1st Yiga clan member, they were being all normal, and then all the sudden, they started attacking me, and that was one of my first WTF moments.

Another one (I've had several), was when I beat my final shrine a few days ago, and got the 3 pieces of the gear. I was SOO exited, and then I tried it all on, saw how horrific they looked in this game, and went WTF.

What about you all?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't think I count the WTF moments at all. I mean it just happened and I don't keep track on how often I had this moment. I did have some WTF moments. There was this one time I used shock arrows on an enemy and attacked him from above. I believe it was a Moblin. I only saw ONE enemy standing a top of the platform and then when I had killed him with shock arrows and flew to the platform I saw one of my fluffy friends standing there. I was like WTF, where the hell did you come from?????

Ive had a few;

I had one recently where i used an octorok balloon to lift a stone slab but on take off it catapulted me into the air. That hadnt happened before.

The first time Farosh breached Riola Spring, i didnt know he did that. I heard the dragon music and all of a sudden he is in my face closer than he had ever been, so naturally i freaked out.

I have others im sure. I'll add them when i remember them.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
One. Seeing the Lord of the Mountain. I was almost done with the game. I had 118 shrines. Ever since I started the memory quest it had felt like I had seen everything and the rest of the game was a repetitive slog. Having seen it all time and time again, I was so sure I had seen everything this game had to offer and was blown away that there was actually something new and cool like this. One of the best moments I had.

I voted for 11+ on the poll because I'm sure I had that many even if I can't recall them all now.

Mipha's ****ing voice
Having to crossdress in order to enter Gerudo Town
Being able to steer guardians
Being able to steer lynels
Loone
Link's poses while wearing monster masks
Kilton's AI being programmed to react to monsters with fear, like any other NPC
The first time I witnessed a white-maned lynel perform his explosion attack and getting caught in it
There being 900 korok seeds
Koroks on Death Mountain (seriously, what?)
Stalmonsters throwing their friends' heads at you

ZELDA WAS ONLY 17
Being required to fight the bosses of the Divine Beasts you didn't do before being able to fight Calamity Ganon (dude this caught me so off-guard I love it)
Calamity Ganon's appearance

Oh I guess that is 11+ kek

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
OMG so many wtf moments in this game! First time I saw any of the bosses on the world map, first time a lynel one hitted me with a shock arrow even though I was running from it and already halfway down the cliff (I envy their aiming skills!), The first time I saw the weird light that marks where the lord of the mountain is, the first time I tried to shield surf and my shield broke leaving m rolling down a cliff, the first time I came face to face with a guradian (near one of the first shrines), Zeldas accent, and my personal favourite.... Links gimp suit
Zelda_02012017_00190.jpg

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
My first WTF moment was my first Lynel encounter. I had played for some time already and then I see that asshole chilling somewhere, so I lurk around him to take a photo, he sees me, we fight, it's no use, so I climb up to the top of a mountain to get away, and that asshole teleports up there making me jump off to paraglide away.

Another one was when I found a green horse and I wanted to take him to a stable, which was going to take forever, and in an attempt to shortcut my way there, I end up on top of a cliff. I say f*ck it and try to maneuver the horse down the cliff carefully and somehow we end up stuck about halfway down. I get off to take a photo of the horse standing on the side of a cliff wall, and as I'm about to snap a photo, he just plummets to his death.

I also remember returning to the Great Plateau to upgrade my hearts or stamina at the temple of time and on my way, I see Satori Mountain glowing and I'm just like WTF? I wasn't ready to explore that way so I just marked it for later. But after upgrading, it was getting late and I was ready to stop because I had to go sleep but nope, a f*ckin dragon in just flying around in the distance and I couldn't just let it be, I had to check it out.

The first time I spotted a bokoblin camp in the distance and noticed they were all jumping around a fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom