• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Writing Community Competition Week 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
So...

Writing Community Competition
Week 21
Saria

My apologies for failing to actually post up this...but I shall continue it normally, it won't happen again.

Only one entry this week but that's okay :) We just need some more later!

ZeldaHuman

Was it the way she looked? Was it because of how nice she is? Whatever the reason, Link just, couldn’t stop thinking about her. He glanced down at Epona, watching as she galloped across Hyrule Field to the Market, more importantly the Temple of Time. Link looked around Hyrule Field, immersed in its glory.
Epona whinnied and galloped faster. After reaching the bridge, Link hopped off Epona and entered the Market. Carefully avoiding the Redeads , he made no haste to get to the Temple of Time.
Taking a minute to gaze at its glory – The reflective floors, the chandeliers that hung from the ceiling, the Pedestal of Time at the end of the long red carpet, the Spiritual Stones he had placed there earlier shimmering. He smiled and worked his way toward the room in the back, the room once guarded by the Door of Time. Link pulled out the Master Sword.
“S-should I go through with this?” Link asked himself. He reached for the pouch that hung from his belt and pulled out the glossy blue Ocarina of Time and put it to his lips.
I need to talk to her, he thought. He played Saria’s Song, playing it slow to intensify the passion behind his playng.
Navi appeared out from behind his hat, “Would you like to talk to Saria?” She asked in her high pitched, floaty voice.
“Yes Navi, yes,” Link smiled and blushed a tad.
Suddenly, Saria’s voice is heard. “Link?”
“Oh, Saria, it’s so great to hear your voice! Where are you?” Link asked, his heart-bear speeding up.
“I’m at home,” Saria said light-heartedly.
Link smiled. “I’m on my way.” Link stabbed the sword back into place, and before he knew it he was a kid again. He quickly turned around, laughed, and ran toward the exit. “Saria, here I come!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess ZH wins xD Congrats! And thanks for entering~

Next week...

Writing Community Competition
Week 22
When Zelda's Trapped...

This theme is all about Zelda when she is captured. What does she do when she is under Ganondorf's control? What goes through her head? Does she know Link is coming? Endless possibilities, and its up to you guys to come up with something!

Entries need to be 100-300 words and PM me them by the 10th. Thanks~

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'll extend this, got no entries. Come on guys! Keep the competition alive!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Don't worry Meego, I got this. xD I'll write something, and I'll spread the word that we need to revive the Writing Competitions. :yes:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I still vote ZH in the advent that someone posts their work. I had something going, but then I scrapped it because I'm a terrible writer.

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Sorry, I forgot about the due date. You didn't specifically set a new date but my entry was probably submitted too late. I apologize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom