• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wrestling Should Have a "Do Not Try This at Home" Disclaimer ...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
... if it doesn't have one already.

(brief language warning)

[video=youtube;Sc_lP3_ZDFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc_lP3_ZDFI[/video]

The video title calling these 2 "Idiots" somehow doesn't fully describe them, lol.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
They do....it just that people who see the promo still do stupid things even though they're told not to.
[video=youtube;Zc35zLR2fqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc35zLR2fqg[/video]

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
yeah thats what they refer to as backyard wrestling..crazy people..i like wrestling but i would never go that far..i'll stick to doing wrestling moves on a trampoline where i'm not going to get hurt like that. Although i did have a time in my life when i did moves onto stuff but it was never from that far up.

Djinn

and Tonic
I dunno, I tend to think that this does serve a greater purpose.

You see in the nature of natural selection and evolution Well we have come very far as a species in the greater scheme of things. We are no longer threatened by winter and we no longer run from the lions. The process that culls the weak and stupid from the great herd is no longer there. Leading to a weakening of the gene pool when they are not "removed" in some way. Obviously something has to take up this very valuable position and maintain the process. Well nature is a bite more clever than we realize. And has devised something new to take care of the species and ensure natural selection so that we may continue to exist on this world. And that new method is backyard wrestling.

Nature understands us a lot more than we do it. So natural instincts like "Hey that Ray Mysterio guy is cool, Imma go out back on my trampoline and try them moves with my neighbor!" are implanted deep in the minds of some individuals. They are instinctively drawn out back to try these moves (often while inebriated in some way) without any small amount of training or even understanding of how they are performed. So they will eventually injure themselves, and maybe injure parts of them that guarantees that they are no longer capable of reproducing, there are a lot of aluminum bars on trampolines and a lot of strange holds in wrestling. Thus ensuring that we as a species will not have the threat of future generations of trampoline wrasslers inciting our eventual downfall.

Take another look at the video and then ask yourself, "What great benefit will these guys and their future progeny bring to mankind one day?" So yes, the world needs backyard wrestling.

I dunno, I tend to think that this does serve a greater purpose.

You see in the nature of natural selection and evolution Well we have come very far as a species in the greater scheme of things. We are no longer threatened by winter and we no longer run from the lions. The process that culls the weak and stupid from the great herd is no longer there. Leading to a weakening of the gene pool when they are not "removed" in some way. Obviously something has to take up this very valuable position and maintain the process. Well nature is a bite more clever than we realize. And has devised something new to take care of the species and ensure natural selection so that we may continue to exist on this world. And that new method is backyard wrestling.

Nature understands us a lot more than we do it. So natural instincts like "Hey that Ray Mysterio guy is cool, Imma go out back on my trampoline and try them moves with my neighbor!" are implanted deep in the minds of some individuals. They are instinctively drawn out back to try these moves (often while inebriated in some way) without any small amount of training or even understanding of how they are performed. So they will eventually injure themselves, and maybe injure parts of them that guarantees that they are no longer capable of reproducing, there are a lot of aluminum bars on trampolines and a lot of strange holds in wrestling. Thus ensuring that we as a species will not have the threat of future generations of trampoline wrasslers inciting our eventual downfall.

Take another look at the video and then ask yourself, "What great benefit will these guys and their future progeny bring to mankind one day?" So yes, the world needs backyard wrestling.

Hahaha

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Definitely check out the Darwin Awards. It's an award given to people who have died - or removed themselves from the gene pool - because of their own incredible stupidity. The best one I can think of is the man who tied balloons to his sun lounger because he thought it would be cool to float around his garden drinking beer on a summer's day... he floated 2 miles up and frozen to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom