• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wrestling or Basketball?

Which sport?

• Wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I would personally choose basketball only because I'm a huge basketball fanatic. I love the game and follow the NCAA all season. As to your choice, well, that's up to you. Which do you prefer? Our opinions shouldn't influence you into playing a sport you don't want to. Just decide on which sport you would have the most fun playing. It's all about the fun. :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Well, I actually did wrestling before. The practics are the hardest of all high school sports and when I say that you should belive it. Tyhe sceduel for my pratice was 2-4 miles warm up run, stretches, stairs for 1 hour, wrestling drill, then more running depending on the day and your weight. Now, Just because it was hard, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. It is one of the most rewarding feelings when you are done with a practice. You feel great, you're conditioned well, and you'll find your endurance is better then it used to be. Wrestling is also very fun if you just go up to someone you know and spar. I've sparred so many times this year and it is some of the most fun I have at school. Random sparing. The fact that it is you out on the mat making your own decisions is rewarding too. You don't have to worry about others.

Now, Basketball is a fast paced sport so if you'd prefer to do that then go ahead. Practices won't be as hard as wrestling practice, you won't have to worry about weight, and people will probably watch you more. It's a team sport so you don't make all the decisions. Games are longer then wrestling matches so you'll also probably do more when doing basketball.

In all honesty, I prefer wrestling because it is a solo sport, you feel great when you're done, and it will make your spring sport(Should you choose to play one) a breeze form all the conditioning and endurance.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
I would do basketball:nod: It is a active game with a ball that you throw around. and you can accidentally throw it at someone and break their arteries :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Basketball is a national sport that's always full of surprises and keeping you on the edge of your seats as the 3-pointer goes down. It's far more enjoyable than wrestling because it is most of the time clean, and I couldn't stand watching men bear each other up only to prove how tough they were. That is an entertainment of violence and vanity, in my honest opinion.

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Take this from me, I am a wrestler, been wrestling since I was very very young. It is a fun yet challenging sport. You are always finding new challenges that you must overcome. To overcome said challenges, you must train and practice hard, real hard. The practices are tough if you are on a high school team, and the schedule is a bit iffy depending on what school you are in. All around I would reccomend wrestling for the sport you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom