• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wreck-It Ralph

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
Wreck-it-ralph-logo-550x355.jpg

So, Walt Disney Animation Studios' next movie is Wreck-It Ralph which is set to release on November 2, 2012. Here is the information that Disney released for this movie.

Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy®-winning director Rich Moore (TV’s “The Simpsons,” “Futurama”) take moviegoers on a hilarious, video-game-hopping journey in “Wreck-It Ralph,” the story of an arcade game Bad Guy determined to prove he can be a Good Guy.
Wreck-It Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) longs to be as beloved as his game’s perfect Good Guy, Fix-It Felix (voice of Jack McBrayer). Problem is, nobody loves a Bad Guy. But they do love heroes… so when a modern, first-person shooter game arrives featuring tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun (voice of Jane Lynch), Ralph sees it as his ticket to heroism and happiness. He sneaks into the game with a simple plan—win a medal—but soon wrecks everything, and accidently unleashes a deadly enemy that threatens every game in the arcade. Ralph’s only hope? Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman), a young troublemaking “glitch” from a candy-coated cart racing game who might just be the one to teach Ralph what it means to be a Good Guy. But will he realize he is good enough to become a hero before it’s “Game Over” for the entire arcade?
“Wreck-It Ralph,” an action-packed, visually stunning CG comedy set in contrasting worlds that are like nothing ever before seen on the big screen, is produced by Clark Spencer (“Lilo & Stitch,” “Bolt”). Taking fun and games to a whole new level, the film smashes into theaters Nov. 2, 2012, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D® in select theaters.

Now what I find VERY interesting about this movie is that it will be like Who Framed Roger Rabbit? where there were many cameos of Disney and Warner Bros. characters. Lasseter (executive producer) says this movie will bring in “many videogame characters you know and love, from past to present.” These characters include a Ghost from Pac Man, Bowser from Super Mario, a Big Daddy from Bioshock and even Kano from Mortal Kombat.

What are your opinions on this? I want Link to somehow be in this movie or at least make a cameo but hopefully not talk. Talking is a BIG no-no. :shake:

Sources:
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/08/20/disneys-d23-secret-world-of-video-game-characters-revealed-in-wreck-it-ralph/
http://www.slashfilm.com/scene-video-game-influenced-disney-animated-film-wreck-ralph-shown-d23-expo/

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I think this movie sounds great! It's a very creative idea. Well, we're seeing Bowser, so we can (hopefully) expect Mario and maybe Link. I can imagine he WON'T talk, but make his usual grunts and make everyone so confused. :lol:

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
I loved this movie! Probably because it was tecnically all bout video game characters. Loved the song that was playing when the girl was riding the car over the ramp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom