• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wrap Your Crazy Minds Around My Crazy Concoction!

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
YARGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so lost. I thought the mushroom thing was funny and kind of sort of made sense IN A WAY

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Was that directed to me??
I always thought it was just an easter egg. What's the relevance of that anyway?

so the fact that a past tingle meeting a past link (in MM) is only an easter egg to you?

that seems like a much better argument than the triumph forks being mentioned VERY inconspicuously in MC, yet you think that means something...

so the fact that a past tingle meeting a past link (in MM) is only an easter egg to you?

that seems like a much better argument than the triumph forks being mentioned VERY inconspicuously in MC, yet you think that means something...

Of course it is an easter egg. It was mentioned in TWW, while we all know that MM happens in the CT.

I wouldn't discredit it as an easter egg if it wasn't for that....

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Of course it is an easter egg. It was mentioned in TWW, while we all know that MM happens in the CT.

I wouldn't discredit it as an easter egg if it wasn't for that....

a lot of people obviously were able to travel between Termina and Hyrule such as the happy mask salesman and koume and kotake and link and skull kid. how do we know that Tingle isnt originally from Hyrule. how do we know that he didnt travel there from Hyrule. just because he was in MM doesnt mean that he couldnt have been around in OoT and just not seen. if this is the case he still would have been looking for a fairy boy.

also, tingle in WW could have been talking about a different boy wearing green. Link is not the only one who wears the green tunic and hat as his grandmother tells him that on outset island when boys come of age they wear the tunic and hat in honor of the past hero. we never see anyone else wearing it but its implied there are others out there fighting monsters. maybe tingle met one of them and got him mixed up with a different person.

a lot of people obviously were able to travel between Termina and Hyrule such as the happy mask salesman and koume and kotake and link and skull kid. how do we know that Tingle isnt originally from Hyrule. how do we know that he didnt travel there from Hyrule. just because he was in MM doesnt mean that he couldnt have been around in OoT and just not seen. if this is the case he still would have been looking for a fairy boy.

also, tingle in WW could have been talking about a different boy wearing green. Link is not the only one who wears the green tunic and hat as his grandmother tells him that on outset island when boys come of age they wear the tunic and hat in honor of the past hero. we never see anyone else wearing it but its implied there are others out there fighting monsters. maybe tingle met one of them and got him mixed up with a different person.

Still, there is no way that refers to MM. TWW and MM happen in different timelines.

And tingles exist due to Uncle Rupee's spell, it's not like they were originally from Termina...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Still, there is no way that refers to MM. TWW and MM happen in different timelines.

And tingles exist due to Uncle Rupee's spell, it's not like they were originally from Termina...

but there is a connection to MM from WW. the sword that phantom ganon uses has hylian writing on it. the writing says Zubora Gabora in hylian and those are the blacksmiths from MM. so either WW goes after MM (LOLZ), somehow phantom ganon got a sword that was made in Termina by the blacksmiths or its just an easter egg. regardless, there is a connection between the two games so why would it be impossible for tingle to come from termina if a sword could?

We don't even know if Termina exists in the AT, so I guess that's just an easter egg...

Still, why can't there be other people named like the blacksmiths, but in Hyrule?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
It does refer to MM. It's a screw up. But the fact that it horribly refers to MM means that MM happened.

good argument. ill just say that the mention of the triumph forks is a screw up too then.

We don't even know if Termina exists in the AT, so I guess that's just an easter egg...

Still, why can't there be other people named like the blacksmiths, but in Hyrule?

wanna know why? its because there is absolutely no mention of any other blacksmiths in the whole series with that name, so we have to assume that its talking about the two from MM seeing as how they are the only ones ever mentioned.

good argument. ill just say that the mention of the triumph forks is a screw up too then.

But it is different, because there is a possibility TMC follows TWW. There is absolutely no chance MM and TWW happen in the same timeline...

wanna know why? its because there is absolutely no mention of any other blacksmiths in the whole series with that name, so we have to assume that its talking about the two from MM seeing as how they are the only ones ever mentioned.

Just because there are no other people/things with the same name doesn't mean they don't exist...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
WW was the next console game made after MM. there is no Zubora or Gabora in the handheld games and MM was made before WW. if WW is the next console game in the series and it mentions two blacksmiths from the game made just before it then chances are thats the reference..

there is no mention ever of any blacksmiths with those names. im gonna go ahead and say they are the only two since you have no evidence of there being other Zuboras and Gaboras. the lack of blacksmiths with the same names does not mean they COULD exist. im gonna go ahead and say it means they definitely dont.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom