• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wow !!

I just can't get over this art style is beautiful its so perfect !! It suits Zelda Windwaker And TP Fans perfectly :D Who else loves this art style??

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love it too! Its absolutely gorgeous! It fits Skyward Sword perfectly. I mean just look at those clouds and that sky when you jump off the cliff onto your bird! It looks amazing! It really seems to bring the game to life. I could go on, but I'd be here all day! :)

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Looks awesome, I always love the Zelda art styles. But I'm still waiting for an m rated Zelda, idk, I just think link deserves a super bada$$ game, spilling enemy guts, slicing heads off, ya know...jk, lol

Looks awesome, I always love the Zelda art styles. But I'm still waiting for an m rated Zelda, idk, I just think link deserves a super bada$$ game, spilling enemy guts, slicing heads off, ya know...jk, lol

why would be an M rated Zelda a better game?... I even think it would be worst, i mean, it would mean unnecessary blood, or something worst...

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I think that a T rating is as far as they'll take Zelda... and even so, without an M rating, LoZ still kicks butt, anyway :)

This game looks stunning! From gameplay, story, to graphics, it's flawless in my eyes.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
why would be an M rated Zelda a better game?... I even think it would be worst, i mean, it would mean unnecessary blood, or something worst...

I didn't say it would be better, I just want one so my friends can stop saying that Zelda is for little kids. But I was mostly just kidding, I like the innocence of Zelda for the most part. Maybe a T rating would be good, but is SS going to be T? Because Oot 3d was moved down to E 10+

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I didn't say it would be better, I just want one so my friends can stop saying that Zelda is for little kids. But I was mostly just kidding, I like the innocence of Zelda for the most part. Maybe a T rating would be good, but is SS going to be T? Because Oot 3d was moved down to E 10+

If your friends make fun of you for playing a certain video game, then you should start hanging around other people. Also, you should have them play a Zelda game and see if they get hooked. :bleh:

Yes the game's graphics and appearance have turned out to be a nice balance of Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. If you see Zelda fans still complaining about it, you must remember that Miyamoto and team can never seem to win when it comes to Zelda, unfortunately.

I want this art style to be the future of Zelda for the most part, seriously, its like perfect for the series. I mean I'd love them to throw a totally unique style or realistic style once in a while but for the most part this style in more detail and HD of course.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
I think it's beautiful. I love watching video of it. It really is the perfect blend of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

AND YET some people STILL just can't be happy with it! Go figure. :/

I've completely fallen in love with it. I liked it from the start. This is by far the best design for Princess (even if she isn't a princess or whatever in this one) Zelda yet. She just looks so...well I can't describe it but I love it.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
I think that every art style is perfectly suited to each game ^^ if we had the same art style EVERY game, it wouldn't be as unique :)

Sure, I'd love to see some graphics like the ones the Wii U demo had, but this is gorgeous and fits Zelda :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom