• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want to Be Link at All?

Would you want to be Link at all?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Not sure

• Total voters

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
For me I find I can face any trouble. I have an immense ammount of courage. Skill is a different question. I probably could try to do his mission and possibly succeed but my ability to do so may not be up to par.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Well, it would be fun if at least I was a girl-version of Link, otherwise it would just be... weird.
Gender swapping doesnt sound too bad. I would be all "Yay! No more monthly you know what!" And then I would go pee standing up. Laugh all you want, boys...but yes, that would take some getting used to xD

I would probably not last very long. I'm nowhere as agile o_o Like, the tightropes in SS. There's no way I'd be able to balance that well on those things. I'd plummet to my death. But if I get his agility, I'd say yeah, maybe.

I'd definitely want to be Link. He and I are somewhat alike to. I'd love doing everything he does in his adventures. Especially if I got the double clawshot.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
No I would not want to be a Sword-wileding, expandex wearing Elf that goes around doing all sorts of crazy things and getting in all sorts of crazy places to get nothing at the end. Thanks for the offer.

Definitely. I would love to travel the world and explore. And I think I could probably cope with the scares.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
at times it would be hard, scary, awkward, painful,tedious and tiring. at times it would be a blast. sure id die every once in a while but id respawn sure navi would hide under my hat and pull my hair when run and roll. maybe she'd get my attention, by screaming "hey, look, listen!". but in the end it'd all be worth once i pull the master sword and defeat ganon and seal him away becuase id forever be known as a hero, the hero of time

The adventure part would be great. Seeing new places and learning things, I would definitely like that.

But people would depend on me to save their life and I would just have a limited time to do everything.
It would be so stressful to go through a dungeon and think all the time 'Hurry, if I'm not fast enough it's the end of the world/Zelda disappears to who knows where/Zelda dies!'
And I would die every single time it's possible, I just know it ;)

So, I wouldn't like to be Link. If Link was an actual person, the world would have probably already ended :bleh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom