• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want to Be Link at All?

Would you want to be Link at all?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Not sure

• Total voters
A

Anon

Of course! It would be totally awesome! Going on an adventure, exploring a new land, and saving the world. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Yeah, I'd probably wet my pants more than a few times, but I would still answer the call :)

I would have a thousand panic attacks with all the large enemies.
But of course the great thing about Link is his courage.
I'd love to have at least a pound of that courage

As long as all the physics were the same as in game then yes (by that I mean things like floating platforms, crazy items, being able to come back to life after I died, etc)

Would I risk my life for a bunch of townsfolk that know nothing of what I have done for them? Would I risk my life to rescue a girl that I after I go on a long journey just to save her she turns out not to appreciate anything I have done for her at all? Yeah I would LOVE to be Link.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
of course not,i'll ****ing die
if not by bokoblin or moblin attacks,id certainly go out w/ a stroke or die a burning molten death [tp lava death animation]

if somewhere along the way i'll get some type of action w/ a girl that isn't a fish i'll think about it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom