• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want the Legend of Zelda Cartoon Series to Come Back?

Would you want the Legend of Zelda cartoon series to come back?

• YES!! I would watch it every day!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Zelda should stick to video games

• Don't really care

• Total voters

TNinja

Of the Gorons
i mean, even though it was pretty annoying when he would say excuse me princess, i kinda wished there were more episodes, because i really like the references to the actual games series, and i loved the fight scenes believe or not, i thought it was cool to see link shoot the beam out of his sword to take out his enemies

Yes, but I don't think that they should make new episodes because that kind of humor and cheesy-ness wouldn't work today. They should air reruns on Boomerang or something. That would be awesome.

i would rather have a live action movie like in that april fools live action trailer
but a cartoon if done right like the anime books i heard was good would be knda cool

Can't say I really care. If they made one now, I wouldn't mind and would even watch it if possible, but I could live without it.

That would be EPIC I would watch it all the time, as long as he didn't talk like he did in the old show. I would prrobably still watch it anyway.

I would love to see a new cartoon obviously they would change the things that people complain about from the first cartoon(which people criticize much to harshly) in that time link was a brunette and it wasn't a necessity for link not to talk most people thought that the only reason link didn't talk was that there was no need the systems weren't advanced enough to have a game with different options when it came to dialogue between characters then it just became a theme that fanboys took and still take a little to seriously. Link is starting to get a voice in skyward sword link begins to talk to groose and the scene fades out before you can hear anything but you know link talks to him. in previous games that never happens so i believe even that game developers don't take link not talking as serious as some people. so I say why not make a cartoon it would be awesome now that the series has developed more.

If they let the Akira Himekawa chicks who did most of the manga do it I may be able to support it, but if they ever put the old series back on the air I will be forced to use gin, which makes a man mean.

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Dear god no!!! That is if your referring to the campy one now if you meant a whole new one? Maybe but I'm still skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom