• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Want Another Mega Man

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I love Mega Man and Is an amazing game. Sadly after Mega Man 64 Capcom abandoned Mega Man. Why!:mad: Mega Man is amazing! At E3 it would make my day if the old retro man put his suit back on for another game. What do you think. Would another Mega Man be good?

I would want something like megaman 9 and 10. It has to have the classic NES graphics and gameplay.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would love a new Mega Man as long as it has the same graphics and styles as the NES ones. Those were the best in my opinion.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I personally couldn't wait for Megaman Legends 3 until Capcom decided to kill off Megaman forever. That is when Capcom stopped caring about Megaman not after Megaman 64. Anyway I was so ready to pay for the demo or rather Megaman Legends 3: Prototype, but they scrapped it before it got even close to release

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I would LOVE a new MegaMan game. the first six on the NES were amazing and the X series was great. I would like to see a sidescroller like those with HD graphics. I don't want to see something short like the originals though, they could make each robot master world consist of multiple stages. They need to make it longer, game capacity is huge these days. Capcom will need to make the game last at least 10-15 hours if they want it to succeed in today's market. Megaman is such a great series, it would be a shame if we never got a new game.

ZeldaFan10

Bringer of Light
Personaly I feel that cap com stoped caring about megaman since the battle network seires ended. I mean, yeah theres Megaman Starforce but its just not the same. also the origional side scroling megaman games were also really awesome.

I love Megaman! I have the anniversary collection for PS2 and it is definitely amazing. I loved the X series as well and the gameplay really was awesome. I loved being able to use the different shots and finding secrets in the levels. It sucks that they abandoned it though. It would be really cool too see a megaman with really amped up graphics and the classic storyline. I loved the cartoon series as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom