• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

would you take your own food to someones house?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
last night my mum cooked a lasagne for my family (2of her brothers, their wives and her sister and mum me and daddy ad well) one of my aunts brings her own meal, salad and stinky fish and a pepper, (i sat next to her pheeew stinky!!) so would you take your own food to a dinner party??

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If they were cooking things I wasn't going to eat I'd bring my own food. I don't eat lasagne and I'd be like your aunt in that situation.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
If they were cooking things I wasn't going to eat I'd bring my own food. I don't eat lasagne and I'd be like your aunt in that situation.
she eats lasange for some reason she didnt then...

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
it depends I guess, like for the Super Bowl party I went to last night, I was assigned the task of bringing Sodas. so like in that case, lll bring food, but in my circle of friends (at least the ones who spend significant time at each other's houses playing 8 hour board games like Terraforming Mars) it is usually understood that the host provides the food. hungry gamers are not happy gamers.

I would not take food with me for a dinner party unless it's explicitly asked for. I would be quite annoyed if someone would bring food when I take care for it, just say what you really do not like to eat or what you're allergic for and I will make up something else..

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I got diagnosed with Celiac this past May, so unfortunately I’ve had to bring my own food to places many times. I don’t have to do it as often now, as my family has grown accustomed to what I can and can’t have. Every once in a while I still have to, though. I miss regular food so much :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom